投稿時間:2021-04-10 04:25:26 RSSフィード2021-04-10 04:00 分まとめ(30件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS How to use C# with the AWS CDK to manage you Infrastructure as Code https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBf0W0_FDY How to use C with the AWS CDK to manage you Infrastructure as CodeLearn how to use C with the AWS Cloud Development Kit CDK to manage you Infrastructure as Code Learn more AWS Cloud Development Kit CDK NET on AWS Follow us on Twitter More NET on AWS video at Subscribe More AWS videos More AWS events videos AWS AWSDemo 2021-04-09 18:23:23
Program [全てのタグ]の新着質問一覧|teratail(テラテイル) typescriptでexpressのimportがうまく行かない https://teratail.com/questions/332503?rss=all typescriptでexpressのimportがうまく行かない前提・実現したいことexpressをnbspimportexpressfromexpressの形式でインポートしたいのですが、tsconfigのesModuleInteropがうまく効いていないようでコンパイルに失敗してしまいます。 2021-04-10 03:18:54
Ruby Rubyタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita 【Ruby】生年月日から年齢を計算するメソッド https://qiita.com/oramubon/items/98c6a521d059adc66f25 requiredate生年月日から年齢を計算する方法今日生年月日÷なので、例年月日生まれの人÷→歳例年月日生まれの人÷→歳といった感じになる。 2021-04-10 03:17:08
海外TECH Ars Technica 100,000 people ask Biden, will ya break that 2-2 FCC deadlock already? https://arstechnica.com/?p=1755851 advocates 2021-04-09 18:40:58
海外TECH Ars Technica New Super Mario Bros. record breaks speedrunning’s “four-minute mile” https://arstechnica.com/?p=1755824 mario 2021-04-09 18:08:50
海外TECH DEV Community 5 Super Useful Menubar Apps For macOS https://dev.to/gillarohith/5-super-useful-menubar-apps-for-macos-1o9o Super Useful Menubar Apps For macOSHey everyone In this post let s breeze ️through some of my most used and favourite free menu bar applications for Mac At one point or another nearly every Mac user reaches a point where they feel as though the functionality included with macOS is not enough to enable them to perform their jobs to their standards For this reason many Mac owners turn to third party applications that will help improve these workflows while offering additional features There are a number of menu bar applications that Mac owners use for daily workflows In many cases these applications help you improve your workflow and offers you some extra features that will allow you to do your work more efficiently throughout the day If you haven t checked my edition I ll leave the link here do check it out Super Useful Menubar Apps For MacOS Rohith Gilla・Jun ・ min read productivity macos todayilearned The Applications we will go over are the following Cloud AppDozerTotxbarDraftsLet s glide over them now Cloud AppRecord your screen as a video with your voice amp face an annotated image or a GIF and instantly share it as a link to get your point across This is an amazing application this is currently my go to app to take and share screenshots record screen You can download it here DozerHide menu bar icons to give your Mac a cleaner look This is a free version of the famous bartender application You can download it hereYou can also check and contribute to the code here TotAn elegant simple way to collect amp edit text on your Mac iPhone and iPad I use to jot down quick stuff write some important tasks and taking notes during an impromptu meeting xbarPut the output from any script or program into your macOS Menu Bar If you want a custom script running on your menubar like your youtube stats Twitter followers or anything else this is the application for you You can download and check other plugins here DraftsDrafts opens to a new page with the keyboard ready so you can type immediately Go hands free with Dictation Drafts lets you get things down before you forget without fiddling folders naming etc This is one of the most underrated application this is the quickest way to jot down anything The best thing is not only it resides in the menu bar but it can also be added as a complication to an Apple Watch It syncs between iPad iPhone Mac Watch seamlessly You get the amazing apple ecosystem feeling You can support me here Feel free to drop your favourite apps in the comments below and let me know if I missed any amazing application Thanks Rohith GillaP S Please let me know if you want me to explain how each of the application helps make your workflow better in detail Will definitely try to make it happen 2021-04-09 18:48:55
海外TECH DEV Community Litmus Tests in Tech https://dev.to/bytebodger/litmus-tests-in-tech-1ll7 Litmus Tests in TechSince I began blogging on Dev to one of my primary subjects has been the arbitrary standards that we apply to others when we evaluate them as potential candidates for jobs In fact it was the focus of my first blog on this platform and I ve addressed it on several different levels since But this really became much clearer in my mind at least after I posted my last article an article about applying to Facebook In that article I explained that I d been told to expect questions about call and apply And because I don t feel any need to bolster my image in this forum I also mentioned that I had to immediately Google those concepts because I wasn t familiar with them To be absolutely clear I ve been coding quite literally since I was a kid I ve been coding professionally for almost a quarter century I ve been doing JavaScript development quite heavily for about a decade or so And I ve been doing React development specifically for the last five years Despite this mountain of real world experience I wasn t terribly familiar with the ideas of call or apply After I looked them up I realized exactly why I m not familiar with them because I don t use them at all in my regular work And given modern JS norms I m not even sure how or why I would use them going forward As a React dev I m intimately familiar with bind I m familiar with it because there was a time when I used it frequently That time has passed In my current dev and by current I mean the last years I haven t used it at all Quite frankly for me bind is basically deprecated And when I looked up call and apply I similarly felt that these concepts are deprecated You see I don t even use this anymore And I m not saying that there aren t some potentially valid use cases out there for this But for the most part if you re repeatedly falling back on this I gotta wonder how modern your JS dev really is And if you re not using this then the use cases for bind call and apply become incredibly scant But this article is NOT about bind or call or apply I truly couldn t care less whether you agree with my take on them In fact this article isn t about any particular language construct at all This article is about the arrogance of tech folks like myself and litmus tests and shibboleths ShibbolethsTo truly understand someone s abilities is hard And most of us can t really put in the time to do a deep dive on someone else s credentials So we take shortcuts I m not pointing fingers here I do this We all do this We create an informal list slang that we can use to determine whether someone is one of us or one of them In other words we create consciously or subconsciously shibboleths We create shortcuts to separate the real devs from the pretenders What do shibboleths look sound like in the current JavaScript environment Here are some common examples If a JS dev says class or constructor or OOP without the appropriate level of derision he s one of them If a JS dev says declarative or pure or immutable or functional programming he s one of us If a frontend dev of nearly any language uses tabs he s one of them If he uses spaces and only two space indents he s one of us If a JS dev refers to object properties via dot notation he s one of them If a JS dev relentlessly destructures all of his object properties into standalone variables he one of us If a JS dev uses the function keyword he s one of them If he uses arrow syntax he s one of us If a JS dev uses then catch he s one of them If he uses async await he s one of us I could go on and on here but I think you get the point Because we don t have the time to do a deep dive on everyone s skillset we resort to using these shorthand call signs to swiftly label a dev as one of us or one of them The massive problem with this approach is that it s lazy And it frequently leads to wildly inaccurate assessments If I can perfectly pronounce shibbólet does that mean I m Jewish Possibly But it could also mean that I was raised in an environment with heavy Jewish influences Or it could mean that I study languages and I m fluent in Hebrew Or it could even mean that I knew you d use this silly test as a sorting mechanism so I studied beforehand exactly how to pronounce shibbólet Similarly the shibboleths we employ when evaluating fellow coders are prone to serious miscalculations More importantly they re also rife with our own personal biases I ve met some coders who absolutely adore async await And that s fine But sometimes they are so enamored with it that they ll look down their nose at anyone who uses then catch Or they scoff at anyone who uses the function keyword Or they snigger when they see a class in your code In other words they re treating these concepts as shibboleths to sort out the poor coders But what they re really sorting out is people who don t code like them Litmus SnobberyA litmus test is similar to a shibboleth but not entirely Shibboleths are more about communication concepts that we want to hear from other coders and concepts that we do not want to hear But litmus tests are more about tactics that you ve either mastered or you haven t Here s how a litmus test typically works in coding environments A candidate comes in for an interview and the team positions the nervous sweaty soul at the whiteboard Then they ask him to code an example of doing a search with a binary tree The candidate has some extensive experience and a solid grasp of many coding concepts But he s never studied or implemented a binary tree So he fails to provide any satisfactory solution to the problem At this point the interview is functionally over They might afford him the courtesy of continuing the interview for another minutes or so But the devs in that room who are evaluating the candidate have already decided that this guy s an imposter And they know he s an imposter because he can t do a binary tree I mean the nerve of this guy Whatever made him believe that he was worthy of writing code if he hasn t already mastered the concept of binary trees Not only should he be eliminated from consideration for the job but he should also have his hands chopped off so he s never tempted to sit down at a keyboard again Ammiright Of course the reality is quite different In a quarter century of professional coding a binary tree has been the right tool for the job for me exactly ONCE I know what a binary tree is and I generally know where they should be used But if I had to set up a binary tree search today I d first start by hitting up Google for a few minutes because I haven t actually written anything related to a binary tree in about years But this article isn t about binary trees It s about the fact that we latch onto some programming technique that we re familiar with and then we use that technique as a litmus test to eliminate potential candidates Thinly Veiled ArroganceLitmus tests reek of arrogance They function from the perspective that you know how to do this thing so anyone else who claims to be a real coder should also know how to do this thing And if they can t do that thing Then no amount of experience will allow you to overlook the fact that this person who claims to know how to code couldn t do this thing that you yourself can do just fine So clearly they must royally suck at life This is where the Arrogants get all in a lather They start hyperventilating and flailing their arms and they say But but but if this guy can t do a binary tree he s obviously not a dev with broad and deep knowledge Take it from me When a litmus tester reaches this point there s really no benefit in talking to them about it any longer Because at this point there is no amount of knowledge or skill or experience that will in their mind erase the fact that this guy didn t know how to do this one thing You can tell them But he wrote Tesla s entire self driving application By himself In assembly code Over a long weekend And their only response will be But he didn t know how to write that binary tree search so he obviously can t be too dedicated to his craft You see once someone gets it in their head that you should know some particular bit of programming knowledge it won t matter to them whether you can prove that you know ALL THE other THINGS They will always come back to the fact that you didn t know this thing and therefore you suck Defenders of this mindset will tell you that there s nothing wrong with expecting a candidate to have certain skills like programming a binary tree search And if they can t do that then how is it arrogant to eliminate candidates on that basis But the answer to that is incredibly simple For those who rely on litmus tests their basis for what is or is not standard is Do they know how to do it themselves Let me say that again in a slightly different way Because I want this to really sink in for you When we apply litmus tests to other coders we generally assume that whatever we are comfortable with is common knowledge and any real coder should be able to do the same And we assume that whatever we aren t comfortable with is esoteric Rare Arcane The Arrogants who are judging you based upon your binary tree skills are doing so either because A their environment just so happens to use a lot of binary tree searches or B it s been established in their dev shop that this is a Sacred Coding Test and all of their current devs either knew how to do binary tree searches before they came onboard or they quickly learned after it became a standard in their environment Karma is a In case you can t hear them yourself those Arrogants are still squawking in the background They re fidgeting and arguing that I don t care what you say if someone isn t intimately familiar with binary tree searches they re not a real programmer To which I will only respond with this I wasn t familiar with call and apply until a few weeks ago I guess that means I m not a real coder I d need to do a little googling before I d be ready to sit down and write out a binary tree search algorithm from scratch I guess that also means that I m not a real coder But I ve been doing this now for a quarter century Do you really believe that if I m the one conducting the interview that I couldn t possibly come up with a litmus test that you would FAIL Are you so certain in the incredibly broad and impressively deep scope of your knowledge that you re sure I couldn t possibly stump you And if I could stump you on any particular litmus test how will you feel when you get summarily dismissed from consideration just because you hadn t mastered the one technique that I happened to ask you to illustrate on the whiteboard 2021-04-09 18:43:37
海外TECH DEV Community What's your favorite programming channel? https://dev.to/cristoferk/what-s-your-favorite-programming-channel-2113 What x s your favorite programming channel What s your favorite programming YouTube channel Mine are Web Dev Web Dev Simplified Codingflag and Online Tutorials Also I am making programming tutorials too Here is the link to my channelPlease Subscribe 2021-04-09 18:41:18
海外TECH DEV Community Best 5 Steps To Improve Your Programming skills https://dev.to/thuhtetdev/best-5-steps-to-improve-your-programming-skills-cil Best Steps To Improve Your Programming skillsHey guys Today I would like to share you how to improve your programming skills within an unexpected time limit I also uploaded this content on my YouTube channel If you prefer to watch please go for it For readers let s get started Choose your specific roleThere are a lot of roles in software engineering For example Front End Back end DevOps Analyst Security QA DB admin etc So what gets you excited about them If you are interested in design go for designing things If you enjoy about algorithms and data structures just go for it Important things is you have to choose one first Choose your weapon programming language First you have to choose what programming language will be yours There are a lot of programming languages in software engineering so if you don t decide it first you will never escape from beginner step Learn it but not studyAfter you got your weapon then learn about it You can learn from different ways like University Bootcamp Mentor Online class or YouTube etc Important thing is to be enjoyed on your learning Personally I don t like studying just for an exam I used to be but I don t like it Studying is just intended for making a result Learning is different because it is continuous and fun for me Mostly if you are in IT field learning is an essential thing you have to follow Plus don t forget to learn about your main programming language s documentation deeply Apply your knowledge with multiple projectsYou ve got some knowledge from learning things So Apply it Start with small projects so that you can feel achievement It is important too That will make you the reason what you are learning about In this case sometimes learning and applying might be parallel Because there is no complete learning we have to keep that in mind As another reason you can boost your self confidence by creating projects Plus you can show those projects to your clients or whatever as your experiences Keep in touch with CommunityCongratulations to reach this step Now you know yourself in this professional field It is time to upgrade your skills Go for advanced projects or get a job At this point you will see that your domain knowledge is not enough while building things Time to learn from real world experience You may find some skills or tools that you don t have Don t worry You ve already got learning skills right So quick learn them You can connect to respective engineering community forum social media page or groups Discuss and sharing about what you gets and needs That s it Now it is time to spread your wings and fly I hope you enjoy this post I also uploaded this content on my YouTube channel Please check this out too Don t forget to follow me back if you like See you guys 2021-04-09 18:05:37
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News How to search website content from within Safari https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/04/09/how-to-search-website-content-from-within-safari How to search website content from within SafariYou use Safari to get you to a website but once you re there Apple s browser has some more tricks for zeroing in on what you re looking for Here s how to turn Safari from a passive display of information to a helpful research tool You can quickly find all occurrences of a search term on the current web pageSo Google has just returned a list of websites and underneath the top one you can see precisely the information you want Or rather you can see the start of it and have to click to get to the page to find the rest Read more 2021-04-09 18:47:46
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News Weekend deals you don't want to miss: $300 off Babbel, $350 off iMacs, M1 MacBook Air sale https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/04/09/weekend-deals-you-dont-want-to-miss-300-off-babbel-350-off-imacs-m1-macbook-air-sale Weekend deals you don x t want to miss off Babbel off iMacs M MacBook Air saleSome of the year s best deals are going on this weekend with top picks offering up to off iMacs the new M MacBook Air and even software Below are three of the week s top bargains which offer just a fraction of the discounts available to AppleInsider readers in the Apple Price Guide Find exclusive savings on every M Mac configuration along with easy price comparisons across leading resellers like Amazon B amp H Photo and Adorama Babbel lifetime subscription off Read more 2021-04-09 18:24:35
海外科学 NYT > Science To Speed Vaccination, Some Call for Delaying Second Shots https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/09/health/covid-vaccine-second-dose-delay.html To Speed Vaccination Some Call for Delaying Second ShotsStretching the time between the first and second doses would greatly accelerate the rate at which people get at least partial protection But some experts fear it could also lead to new variants 2021-04-09 18:29:49
海外TECH WIRED Tracking Variants, New Hot Spots, and More Coronavirus News https://www.wired.com/story/tracking-variants-new-hot-spots-coronavirus-news important 2021-04-09 18:00:43
海外ニュース Japan Times latest articles Stricter COVID-19 measures to be applied in Tokyo, Kyoto and Okinawa https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/04/09/national/tokyo-kyoto-okinawa-covid-19-measures/ Stricter COVID measures to be applied in Tokyo Kyoto and OkinawaIn the greater Tokyo metropolitan area a highly infectious strain of the coronavirus first identified in the U K ーNY ーnow accounts for a 2021-04-10 04:28:09
海外ニュース Japan Times latest articles U.S. Olympic hopefuls open to receiving COVID-19 vaccine https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/04/09/olympics/summer-olympics/u-s-olympic-hopefuls-vaccine/ U S Olympic hopefuls open to receiving COVID vaccineThe United States Olympic Paralympic Committee USOPC reiterated that it would not require athletes to get a shot to compete in Tokyo but will 2021-04-10 03:51:21
海外ニュース Japan Times latest articles Black golf pioneer Lee Elder cherishes moment in spotlight at Masters https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/04/09/more-sports/golf/black-golf-pioneer-lee-elder/ Black golf pioneer Lee Elder cherishes moment in spotlight at Masters It was one of the most emotional experiences I ve ever been involved in Elder said It s something I ll cherish the rest of my life 2021-04-10 03:45:07
海外ニュース Japan Times latest articles Barcelona worried upcoming ‘clasico’ could be Lionel Messi’s last https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/04/09/soccer/barcelona-worried-messi/ lastmessi 2021-04-10 03:35:57
ニュース BBC News - Home Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11437314 british 2021-04-09 18:45:50
ニュース BBC News - Home Prince Philip: World leaders and royals send heartfelt sympathy https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-56687736 condolence 2021-04-09 18:06:18
ニュース BBC News - Home Philip tributes: 'A rock, a hero and one of a kind' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56695307 support 2021-04-09 18:24:20
ニュース BBC News - Home Prince Philip: Sporting world pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56692293 philip 2021-04-09 18:15:32
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 米国株投資で1億円! 51歳でFIREした元金融マンが教える 「【エル式】最強の10銘柄」 - 英語力・知識ゼロから始める!【エル式】 米国株投資で1億円 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/262182 2021-04-10 03:50:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 株価大暴落時に備える 3つの防衛戦略とは? - 10万円から始める! 小型株集中投資で1億円 実践バイブル https://diamond.jp/articles/-/264797 株価大暴落時に備えるつの防衛戦略とは万円から始める小型株集中投資で億円実践バイブル大好評シリーズ万部突破ふつうの会社員でも年あれば、気づいたときには億円小型株は伸びしろが大きいわりに、目を付けている投資家が少ない。 2021-04-10 03:45:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「TEDで話題の独学術」が解説! 「“絵が下手くそ”だったゴッホ」を天才に変えた”驚きの学び方”とは? - ULTRA LEARNING 超・自習法 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/228987 2021-04-10 03:40:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 勉強に手遅れがあると思わない! 思考スピード4倍速で目標を達成できる - 瞬読式勉強法 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/268091 達成 2021-04-10 03:35:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 JR東日本グループやオープンハウスも続々! ビジネスで Chromebook は どれだけ有効なの? - Google 式10Xリモート仕事術 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/264736 JR東日本グループやオープンハウスも続々ビジネスでChromebookはどれだけ有効なのGoogle式Xリモート仕事術“日本一のマーケッターの神田昌典氏マーケティングの世界的権威ECHO賞・国際審査員大絶賛初の単著がたちまち刷決定。 2021-04-10 03:30:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 ラグビーの試合場面での翻訳で気をつけた、3つのこと - エディー・ジョーンズ わが人生とラグビー https://diamond.jp/articles/-/268051 ラグビーの試合場面での翻訳で気をつけた、つのことエディー・ジョーンズわが人生とラグビー勝分け敗ーヘッドコーチとしてオーストラリア、日本、イングランドのヵ国を率いたエディー・ジョーンズのワールドカップ大会での戦績だ。 2021-04-10 03:25:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 ネガティブに考える人ほど、 “ものすごい結果”を出している理由 - 超★営業思考 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/267799 ネガティブに考える人ほど、“ものすごい結果を出している理由超営業思考プルデンシャル生命保険で「前人未到」の圧倒的な業績を残した「伝説の営業マン」である金沢景敏さん。 2021-04-10 03:20:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 澤円が助言!「自分らしく生きたいなら他人と比べるのはもうやめよう」 - Be Yourself https://diamond.jp/articles/-/267866 beyourself 2021-04-10 03:15:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 4つの「しない経営」で ブルーオーシャン市場を切り拓け - ワークマン式「しない経営」 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/265858 2021-04-10 03:10:00

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)