投稿時間:2021-08-06 05:31:58 RSSフィード2021-08-06 05:00 分まとめ(33件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog Debugging Distributed Workloads on AWS Fargate in a Fast and Secure Way with Thundra Sidekick https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/debugging-distributed-workloads-on-aws-fargate-in-a-fast-and-secure-way-with-thundra-sidekick/ Debugging Distributed Workloads on AWS Fargate in a Fast and Secure Way with Thundra SidekickThe robustness and ultimate scalability of AWS has made it possible to build a reliable and fast architecture Application teams are looking for ways of understanding isolating and resolving problems faster without causing a negative impact on end users In this post we ll discuss several approaches to debugging remote applications on AWS Fargate and suggest a solution developed by Thundra that handles the downsides of existing approaches 2021-08-05 19:16:55
AWS AWS Machine Learning Blog Scale your Amazon Kendra index https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-learning/scale-your-amazon-kendra-index/ Scale your Amazon Kendra indexAmazon Kendra is a fully managed intelligent search service powered by machine learning Amazon Kendra reimagines enterprise search for your websites and applications so your employees and customers can easily find the content they re looking for Using keyword or natural language queries employees and customers can find the right content even when it s scattered across … 2021-08-05 19:19:40
AWS AWS Government, Education, and Nonprofits Blog Customers in all 50 states in US can now host criminal justice information on AWS https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/publicsector/customers-50-states-us-host-criminal-justice-information-aws/ Customers in all states in US can now host criminal justice information on AWSAfter a multi year journey working with the mission critical application technology providers and Criminal Justice Information Services CJIS officials across the US Amazon Web Services AWS implemented a simple and technically robust approach to CJIS compliance Now agencies and organizations in all states in the US can host criminal justice information CJI on AWS 2021-08-05 19:32:43
海外TECH Ars Technica Y: The Last Man TV series gets premiere trailer ahead of Sept. 13 Hulu launch https://arstechnica.com/?p=1785300 eisner 2021-08-05 19:24:12
海外TECH Ars Technica New Google Nest Cams can record video without a monthly subscription https://arstechnica.com/?p=1785230 requirements 2021-08-05 19:12:23
海外TECH DEV Community Refactoring and Trust https://dev.to/omervk/refactoring-and-trust-282d Refactoring and TrustRefactoring has many faces When you start out a fresh faced developer your only goal is to make your code Do The Thing You forgot that semicolon or that loop was off by one and it took you the whole day to wade through those error messages to figure that stuff out and you re on top of the world because you Fixed The Code and what do you mean change the code it WORKS NOW Some years pass you re now more confident in your work and start thinking about the patterns you start seeing emerge You start practicing DRY and understanding the usefulness of design patterns You re slowly exposed to the practice of refactoring changing the code s structure without changing its external interfaces extracting a method here an interface there moving methods up the hierarchy …You re no longer designing your code you re redesigning it as both you and it change Most people do it out of either fun pedantry or both Fun because you re curious and it s experience and the code just never quite looks right but the journey is interesting and you don t have to worry about those pesky new product requirements while you re fiddling around Pedantry because the two beasts of That s Not The Way I Would Have Done It and It Must Be Done Right rear their heads It s Your Code and you can t do anything until it s Right IT HAUNTS YOU It Haunts Us by CommitStrip the reason this blogpost was written in the first place Your Engineering Manager and your Product Manager They just don t understand you They don t understand that it NEEDS to happen But you can FEEL it They don t own the code they don t write it they don t understand how terrible it is and how wonderful it would be once you re done refactoring Some more years pass you ve been programming for quite a bit of time now and have been in a few teams working on a few different projects and products You no longer see the code you write as an artifact that could ever be complete No it s all about forward motion and tradeoffs what you can design relatively well and what you can t for now This understanding helps you more easily explain why not refactoring would be detrimental to this forward motion You ve learned to stand your ground when you understand the returns outweigh the investment but also to accept when it s not the right time Refactoring is still fun and you re still just as pedantic as you were but you ve gained PERSPECTIVE Your Engineering Manager and your Product Manager Yeah they still don t understand refactoring Their ears prick up when they hear that word There s always the next feature that needs to happen yesterday and the refactoring always takes a long time and I mean Those Pesky Developers Always Want To Refactor Everything Oh and worst of all there s never any result that can be measured I mean you can t build the next feature then go back to the old version of the code and build the feature again and show that it would have taken longer right Right I meaaaaan…no no that s just cutting off your nose to spite your face There are lots of reasons for this mindset from EMs and PMs but I d like to propose one of them Trust Sure they trust you to do your job churning out features hunting down bugs and handling outages but do they trust you as a Professional To them a Professional would not waste time on frivolous activities like tinkering with the code just to see if it looks nicer or changing it just because it Doesn t Feel Right But wait that was you just a few years back Oh crap maybe that s the kind of behavior that was imprinted on them by their past experience with developers I mean these Past Yous aren t wrong they re just learning like you did How can you build that kind of trust Well that s beyond the scope of this post Maybe at a later time One last thing I don t know if that s the pain your specific EM and PM are feeling It might be You should probably ask them It s a great start 2021-08-05 19:35:47
海外TECH DEV Community Your dev team lead is not controlling enough https://dev.to/conorbronsdon/your-dev-team-lead-is-not-controlling-enough-3l4g Your dev team lead is not controlling enoughAwesome piece below was written by my VP Rocco Seyboth and I just had to share Let me know your thoughts in the comments Every morning I see the unfiltered thoughts of engineering leaders as one of the community moderators in the Dev Interrupted Discord server We start every day with a Daily Interruption topic about how to make agile work in real life scaling teams building culture hiring continuous improvement metrics ーfun stuff like that Recently this Daily Interruption popped up and stopped me in my tracks How much control is the right amount of control Nick might as well have asked “what is the meaning of life You can see my immediate reaction was bewildered introspection A bit of context…I was born with a default control setting of out of I believe your strength is your weakness At least in my case this has proven to be true Like many controlling people I take ownership obsess over little details and get the job done Also like many controlling people sometimes I have a hard time working with others I m putting it mildly So what do you think happened when I got my first job working at a software start up As an individual contributor I crushed My super controlling nature propelled me to dominate every task that was assigned to me I overachieved Then I got promoted And just like my friend Dan Lines said about being promoted from dev to team lead “a freight train hit me Since then I ve been on a journey to figure out how much control is the right amount of control when it comes to leading software teams I ve been managing people for sixteen years now and I can break that time into three distinct phases My three phases of controllingness Phase When I first got promoted to team lead I was highly controlling I literally did most of my team s work for them I worked seventeen hours a day six days a week to ensure every single task was completed to my exact specification The people that worked for me were unhappy some actively disliked me personally but we got results that the CEO cared about so it went unnoticed And I was good at managing up so I actually got promoted for this behavior I was in my early twenties and motivated by the wrong things power money and of course control I look back on the period with embarrassment and I ve actually apologized to many of the people who worked for me back then Phase I m a person of extremes so when I realized micro management was wrong I naturally swung the pendulum in the exact opposite direction I told myself I was hiring smart people and I should leave them alone I m good at hiring so it kind of worked But again the people who worked for me suffered ーthis time in a way that they noticed much less Good people actually want feedback It s not good for their work to go unchallenged because then it s harder to improve My teams in Phase all had a lot of fun and liked each other but we were a bit chaotic in how we got work done and we were not living up to our potential Phase I like to think I m currently in Phase which is more of a happy medium I try to do four things to attempt to strike the right balance Write super clear job descriptions and goals so every person knows which areas they own and which outcomes they are responsible for driving for the business Provide extremely honest feedback…sparingly You have to pick your battles I find a lot of feedback is good upfront for new employees And then over time you have to give people room to make their own choices or make mistakes I find my people actually prove me wrong a lot of times when I think they are going to make mistakes anyway which is a good reminder to keep my mouth shut Occasionally I decide I m going to personally own something that needs to be handled my exact way ーlike when an important new project needs to be bootstrapped with care and skill In those cases I let my control freak flag fly and I just do it my way It s ok to do this very rarely I warn everyone upfront I am a recovering controlling jerk and apologize constantly for when I step over the line which I still do all of the time Phase is just as bad as Phase Managers in phase get all of the credit for being the worst but we should not underestimate the damage that can be caused by phase controlling managers ーones who do not “control enough I found this response from drdwilcox a VP of Engineering fascinating When I reflect back on my time in Phase I realized it was my own insecurity that stopped me from communicating and coaching more Once I put my imposter syndrome aside and realized I just needed to do my best for everyone on my team I was able to strike a balance between too much input and too little feedback Engineering metrics ーa tool for good and evil“Communicating expanding expectations that come from growth is such an important part of what I do with my leaders Engineering metrics are probably the most common topic in the Dev Interrupted Discord as well as on our podcast with the same name Everyone has ideas about which metrics are good and bad and everyone has a story about a time that a bad manager used metrics to control their team in a negative way Phase managers often use bad metrics to stack rank engineers and pit them against one another or just force them to work harder Phase managers don t share enough data and miss an opportunity to use good metrics to unite the team If you re trying to become a Phase manager our community has tons of resources about how to use metrics to help your people improve and increase quality and efficiency among your teams What do non managers think about all this Scott a “never ever a manager has insightful and hilarious things like this to say almost every day in the Dev Interrupted Discord All are welcome in the Discord so please join us and share your thoughts and controlling manager stories Join the community gt gt And please consider joining our newest event Interact the community driven conference for engineering team leads managers VPs and CTOs looking to improve themselves and their teams Originally published at on June 2021-08-05 19:32:28
海外TECH DEV Community Why I use Laravel as a Rails aficionado https://dev.to/vdsmartin/why-i-use-laravel-as-a-rails-aficionado-4ea2 Why I use Laravel as a Rails aficionadoI ve been building web products professionnally and for fun for more than years now Despite being a complete Ruby on Rails fan my first love and having first experienced Laravel in the worst ways possible taking over a legacy SaaS that was a complete mess I still decided to use Laravel for my next major projects Both present similar MVC structures and similar functionalities but they have quite different ecosystems To me being a good developer means choosing the right tool for the job here are some reasons why I chose Laravel over Rails for those applications The ecosystemThanks to Tailor Otwell and others there are a lot of VERY powerful satellite packages and tools that ll make you win precious time when building web products Here are some of the ones that drove my decision Laravel SailSuper easy development environment sail up and you re good to go It spins up a web server database redis server and even mailhog to monitor your emails All through Dockerso you don t pollute your computer with useless servers that will clash with your other development projects Laravel Breeze amp JetstreamThanks to those you can start your application with all the boring authentication part pre made for you This includes signup login profile settings dashboard email verification amp forgot password password change FA Such a huge timesaver Laravel NovaPowerful beautiful amp customizable admin Quite easy to install and to extend with a lot of very useful plugins that ll make your life way easier Building admins for web apps is a big part of the development time and any time saved is a big money saver as long as the quality remains Laravel VaporVapor turns your app into a Serverless app that autoscales in a hearthbeat It manages your AWS ressources for you and allows you to change things in your Cloud with simple commands It will save you weeks of handling your servers I really think it has a crazy good Return On Investment for small to mid sized applications Focus on building your app and not on fiddling in AWS StatamicStatamic is a pretty powerful and modern CMS that ll get you out of your Wordpress nightmares Simple and efficient It recently saved me when I needed to build a BIG application that was a mix of a Website CMS CRM and E commerce Statamic made it possible for my client to edit pages amp products in an efficient way while giving me the whole power of Laravel to meet requirements for the CRM aspect of things Laravel SparkI personally never used it but it seems to be the Laravel Jetstream of SaaS products It actually plays along well with Jetstream amp Breeze It handles subscriptions payment providers amp invoices for you so you can focus on the actual value your app brings The communityPretty simple and straightforward but as there are more people using Laravel it s easier to find answers to your problem on the web as well as finding help But that was not the deciding factor for me as in my opinion Rails is often easier to understand and more logical than Laravel The main reason why the community is so important to me is that I m making it easy for my clients to find new developers later on as they will need someone to maintain and improve on the application that I built someday There are a lot more people that use PHP in the world than Ruby and it s important to keep that in mind when you build an application that will be the epicenter of someone s business ConclusionI m still in love with Rails And I love that it keeps growing so well and evolving can t wait to try Hotwire and compare it with Livewire and it still is one of my favourite tools I just think it s important to be flexible and to be able to avoid getting stuck with one framework the becomes a Bible you franctically shake in front of everybody that uses something else Be curious and open to new things give it a look and objectively assess if it s for you or not and if it actually brings new value to the programming world There are tons of frameworks popping up everyday and while a lot are probably good only a few will really fit you and make your work more efficient What s your take on this How do you position yourself in this world of frameworks 2021-08-05 19:26:05
海外TECH DEV Community How to make a qr-code generator with JavaScript https://dev.to/heheprogrammer/how-to-make-a-qr-code-generator-in-javascript-2pma How to make a qr code generator with JavaScriptMaking a qr code generator is pretty simple tbh because of the existing stuff available on the internet Source Code Of This BlogTry Out The QRCODE Generator We Are Going To Make In This Blog lt input type text onchange generateQR id url placeholder Place Your Url gt lt button id makeQR gt Generate QR Code lt button gt lt div id output gt lt div gt lt script src qrcode min js gt lt script gt lt script src main js gt lt script gt let qrcode new QRCode document getElementById output let qrdata document getElementById url let makeQr document getElementById makeQR function generateQR var data qrdata value qrcode makeCode data makeQr addEventListener click function generateQR Okay so thats all of the code you got to understand to make this First of all you have to download this from this is nesecarry to be downloaded because the base code isnt mine its this guy who made it Okay so now first we are gonna make the html lt input type text onchange generateQR id url placeholder Place Your Url gt lt button id makeQR gt Generate QR Code lt button gt lt div id output gt lt div gt lt script src qrcode min js gt lt script gt lt script src main js gt lt script gt First we are making a input box and giving it onchange generateOR which is a function we are making in main js also we giving it a ID then we making a button and giving it a ID too Now we making a it is necessary because the qr code is going to be shown here only and in last we importing the script main js is the code we are making and qrcode min js is the base code let qrcode new QRCode document getElementById output let qrdata document getElementById url let makeQr document getElementById makeQR function generateQR const data qrdata value qrcode makeCode data makeQr addEventListener click function generateQR Okay in the first three lines we are just importing all of the ids we gave in our html by using document getElementById let qrcode new QRCode document getElementById output in this line we are making a new QRCode and it is important because there is something in qrcode min js so if we write new QRCode when import out div then it is going to automatically find that this is the div it is going to show the generated qr function generateQR const data qrdata value qrcode makeCode data Here we are making the generateOR function used in html and making a const named data and getting qrdata value the value of that input box at last we are adding qrcode makeCode data qrcode is that div and makeCode means generate QR Code and data menas qrdata value value of input box this code should now also work if we write the link and press enter but if you want that the qrcode also shows when we click on the button thenmakeQr addEventListener click function generateQR here we arent doing much just adding a event listener click and passing generateOR function in itThanks for reading till the ending you can follow me on github and star this repo 2021-08-05 19:11:00
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News Unfinished AirPower unit shown off in new video https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/08/05/unfinished-airpower-unit-shown-off-in-new-video?utm_medium=rss Unfinished AirPower unit shown off in new videoA rare Apple device collector has acquired a prototype of the cancelled AirPower wireless charging pad and has published a video showing the device connecting to an iPhone AirPower shown in new videoGiulio Zompetti shared a short clip on Twitter with an allegedly working AirPower unit Unfortunately he didn t provide any additional information though the unit appears unfinished Read more 2021-08-05 19:00:49
海外TECH Engadget Apple announces new iPhone features to detect child sex abuse https://www.engadget.com/apple-child-safety-ios-15-193820644.html?src=rss Apple announces new iPhone features to detect child sex abuseFollowing a report on work the company was doing to create a tool that scans iPhones for child abuse images Apple has published a post that provides more details on its efforts related to child safety With the release of iOS watchOS and macOS Monterey later this year the company says it will introduce a variety of child safety features across Messages Photos and Siri nbsp To start the Messages app will include new notifications that will warn children as well as their parents when they either send or receive sexually explicit photos When someone sends a child an inappropriate image the app will blur it and display several warnings quot It s not your fault but sensitive photos and videos can be used to hurt you quot says one of the notifications per a screenshot Apple shared nbsp As an additional precaution the company says Messages can also notify parents if their child decides to go ahead and view a sensitive photo quot Similar protections are available if a child attempts to send sexually explicit photos quot according to Apple The company notes the feature uses on device machine learning to determine whether a photo is explicit Moreover Apple does not have access to the messages themselves This feature will be available to family iCloud accounts nbsp Apple will also introduce new software tools in iOS and iPadOS that will allow the company to detect when someone uploads content to iCloud that shows children involved in sexually explicit acts nbsp nbsp Developing 2021-08-05 19:39:09
海外TECH Engadget Xbox will host another indie games showcase on August 10th https://www.engadget.com/xbox-twitch-indie-games-event-191921843.html?src=rss Xbox will host another indie games showcase on August thMicrosoft will host its second ID Xbox indie game showcase of the year on Twitch next week The stream starts at pm ET on August th You ll be able to watch it on the Twitch Gaming and Xbox channels Xbox will show off quot tons quot of games during the showcase which will involve developers and publishers including Rebellion and Chump Squad Along with updates on games such as OlliOlli World and The Artful Escape new titles will be announced There will be some Xbox Game Pass news as well During the first ID Xbox and Twitch showcase in March Microsoft revealed another indie games that were bound for Game Pass on their release day including S T A L K E R Boyfriend Dungeon and The Ascent which has blown up since it arrived last week On Tuesday you can expect to learn about a bunch more games that have set a course for Game Pass The showcase isn t the only notable gaming event taking place this month Gamescom s Opening Night Live is set for August th The two hour shindig will show off some of this holiday season s biggest titles and offer a look at quot what lies beyond quot according to host and producer Geoff Keighley 2021-08-05 19:19:21
海外科学 NYT > Science Biden Announces Record Amount of Climate Resilience Funding https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/05/climate/FEMA-disaster-money-climate.html Biden Announces Record Amount of Climate Resilience FundingThe Federal Emergency Management Agency will give states billion to prepare for disasters as wildfires and other calamities pummel the country 2021-08-05 19:22:18
海外科学 NYT > Science Nursing Homes Confront New Covid Outbreaks Amid Calls for Staff Vaccination Mandates https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/04/health/nursing-homes-vaccine-delta-covid.html breakthrough 2021-08-05 19:33:01
医療系 医療介護 CBnews 管理者は意思決定のための方向性を示すべし- 多職種連携と信念対立(66) https://www.cbnews.jp/news/entry/20210805161850 作業療法 2021-08-06 05:00:00
ニュース BBC News - Home Messi will not stay at Barcelona, says club https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58108298 obstacles 2021-08-05 19:15:36
ニュース BBC News - Home Jack Grealish: Man City sign England midfielder from Aston Villa for £100m https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57818660 british 2021-08-05 19:45:40
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「ROE重視」は日本独自のガラパゴス経営術、高成長企業のROEは実は低下 - 政策・マーケットラボ https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278586 事業会社 2021-08-06 04:50:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「材料価格高騰」が企業収益を圧迫する実態、帝国データバンクが解説 - 倒産のニューノーマル https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278633 帝国データバンク 2021-08-06 04:47:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「自宅療養」への政府方針変更に潜む、本当の「問題点」 - 今週もナナメに考えた 鈴木貴博 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278585 政府方針 2021-08-06 04:45:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 平井ソニーが前評判を覆し、再生を遂げることができた「底力」とは - 長内 厚のエレキの深層 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278827 前年同期 2021-08-06 04:42:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 コロナ中等症で自宅療養、開業医が簡単に対応できない理由 - DOL特別レポート https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278557 2021-08-06 04:41:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 シリコンバレーで82年、ヒューレット・パッカードはどうやって生き残ってきたか - News&Analysis https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278485 シリコンバレーで年、ヒューレット・パッカードはどうやって生き残ってきたかNewsampampAnalysisヒューレット・パッカードといえばパソコン普及期に重要な役割を果たしたハードウエアメーカーだ。 2021-08-06 04:40:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 中国の親たちの教育熱は止められない!政府の学習塾規制は徒労に終わるか - China Report 中国は今 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278584 chinareport 2021-08-06 04:35:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「愛国」圧力強まる香港のいま、民主派区議が200人以上辞職の異常事態 - DOL特別レポート https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278582 区議会議員 2021-08-06 04:30:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 香港の「民主選挙」はどこへ?制度変更で口と票をふさがれる市民たち - DOL特別レポート https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278580 全会一致 2021-08-06 04:29:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 個人がリスクの高い不動産投資をするよりも、REITを推奨する理由 - 初心者のための「老後資金」対策講座 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278578 不動産投資 2021-08-06 04:25:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 転職後に病気で休職、手当金が「想定より低くなる」かもしれないワケ - カタリーナに語りなさい!オンライン労務相談室 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278341 顧問 2021-08-06 04:20:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 河村たかし市長の金メダルかじり騒動が、五輪の世論をひとつにまとめた理由 - News&Analysis https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278574 newsampampanalysis 2021-08-06 04:15:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 エーザイ認知症新薬、日本承認に立ちはだかる「2つの壁」 - News&Analysis https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278570 エーザイ認知症新薬、日本承認に立ちはだかる「つの壁」NewsampampAnalysis今年月、米バイオジェンとエーザイが共同開発したアルツハイマー病治療薬「アデュカヌマブ」が、米食品医薬品局FDAに条件付きで承認された。 2021-08-06 04:10:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 コロナが猛威、感染・休職!必ず確認すべき「健康保険・労災でもらえるおカネ」 - 知らないと損する!医療費の裏ワザと落とし穴 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/278569 健康保険 2021-08-06 04:05:00
北海道 北海道新聞 感染対策に配膳ロボット 鶴雅リゾート導入、働き方改革推進 https://www.hokkaido-np.co.jp/article/575408/ 働き方改革 2021-08-06 04:14:41
ビジネス 東洋経済オンライン 東大教授が語る「人がサイボーグになる」の現実度 「ネオ・ヒューマン」が示す「未来の人類」の姿 | 読書 | 東洋経済オンライン https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/445238?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=http&utm_campaign=link_back 東洋経済オンライン 2021-08-06 04:30:00

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)