投稿時間:2022-04-15 06:26:37 RSSフィード2022-04-15 06:00 分まとめ(30件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS How do I configure AWS WAF to protect my resources from common attacks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFOQb8Sd_xQ How do I configure AWS WAF to protect my resources from common attacks Skip directly to the demo For more details see the Knowledge Center article with this video Ananya shows you how to configure AWS WAF to protect my resources from common attacks Introduction Additional information Review incoming requests to optimize your custom rules Use AWS Managed Rules to protect against common attacks Baseline your AWS WAF using the rate of legitimate requests Additional methods ClosingSubscribe More AWS videos More AWS events videos ABOUT AWSAmazon Web Services AWS is the world s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform offering over fully featured services from data centers globally Millions of customers ーincluding the fastest growing startups largest enterprises and leading government agencies ーare using AWS to lower costs become more agile and innovate faster AWS AmazonWebServices CloudComputing 2022-04-14 20:05:40
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita カスタムデータセットでなるべくかんたんに画像分類器をつくりたい。Pytorchで転移学習 https://qiita.com/john-rocky/items/e386f0aa5232d323db7e colab 2022-04-15 05:04:05
海外TECH Ars Technica Tesla must pay ex-worker $15 million for “disturbing” racist abuse, judge rules https://arstechnica.com/?p=1848152 tesla 2022-04-14 20:24:08
海外TECH MakeUseOf The 7 Best Gaming News Sites and Game Review Sites https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-websites-latest-game-reviews-gaming-news/ waste 2022-04-14 20:30:14
海外TECH MakeUseOf 10 Simple Tricks to Boost Your Smartphone Photography https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-simple-tricks-boost-smartphone-photography/ Simple Tricks to Boost Your Smartphone PhotographyThere are a few tips that are especially useful when you re taking shots with your phone they ll help you take your pictures from amp quot blah amp quot to amp quot fantastic amp quot in no time 2022-04-14 20:01:14
海外TECH DEV Community Some things you can do with Python https://dev.to/bigcoder/some-things-you-can-do-with-python-3pcl Some things you can do with PythonPython is a high level programming language It can be used for everything from writing simple scripts to building complex applications There are thousands of modules created by other programmers that can be used in python programs along with the python standard library To get a feel for what you can do with python check out this list of common things people use it for GamesPyGame is a Python module designed for writing games It uses the SDL library to provide fast low level access to audio keyboard mouse joystick and graphics Developing games in Python with PyGame is a great way to get started in game development PyGame is fast and easy to use and it provides all the features you need to develop complex games It s mainly aimed at simple d games like arcade rts or tetris It is quite easy to learn Web developmentWeb development is a tricky industry one in which there are hundreds of different languages at play each with its own quirks and features The problem becomes even more complicated when you need to combine web development with other skills Flask is one of the most popular Python web framework for developing web applications It is designed to make getting started quick and easy with the ability to scale up to complex applications One of the ideas of web apps with Python is to be dynamic Not every page should be the same but data should be grabbed from a database In the web it s always SQLthat is used for that Desktop appsYou can build desktop apps with Python and Qt It s easy to use and has great documentation making it a breeze to create professional looking applications It currently supports Windows Mac and Linux It has tons of features and widgets Qt is a powerful toolkit that can help you create great looking desktop applications Python is a great language for creating desktop apps Together these two technologies can help you quickly create desktop apps Qt has tons of features and widgets making it easy to create rich user friendly applications Python is easy to use and has great documentation making it a breeze to get started with creating desktop apps 2022-04-14 20:22:44
海外TECH DEV Community CI/CD/CF? — The DevOps toolchain’s “missing-link” https://dev.to/dopplware/cicdcf-the-devops-toolchains-missing-link-58gl CI CD CF ーThe DevOps toolchain s “missing link Towards a Continuous Feedback platform for DevelopersThese last two decades have been formative to a monumental degree for the Software Development craft I feel fortunate to have been at the heart of Engineering organizations throughout that period working side by side with smart people excited by the prospect of trying out new ideas and technologies Usually the significance of such transformative periods is clear only in hindsight In my case I was deeply appreciative of the fact that we were all pioneers and that the industry was changing So much was happening Ideas technologies processes and practices BDD TDD DDD Event Sourcing CQRS CI CD were all new concepts The air was abuzz with new ideas that everyone wanted to embrace and explore I am not here to talk about all of these great things that happened to the Software Industry though I m sure that many books were written and will yet be written on the topic I have nothing much to add except maybe my own personal sense of awe at the scope and reach of these changes I m here to talk about something that didn t happen A gap in the infinite DevOps loop left incomplete To understand what is missing I ask that you look at the below diagrams captured from two different websites Can you tell which segment in the DevOps process has no real tools attached to it Countless platforms were created to solve everything related to building software continuously testing it deploying and operating it But taking in this map of the ecosystem it s hard not to notice a glaring omission Whatever happened to Continuous Feedback CI and CD are on everyone s lips these days but when was the last time you heard someone throwing the term CF around Does anyone use a Continuos Feedback platform What type of information really flows back from production into the hands of developers to make the next code changes easier more correct smarter Having most of my background in NET and Java the concept of REPL blew my mind in the early s I was getting into dynamically typed languages like Ruby and Python and beginning to challenge some of my previous assumptions about coding Removing the tedious build step which was extremely slow in my enterprise app seemed like a big upgrade Instant feedback from code to console ーthat was just Science Fiction REPL for anyone less familiar with the term or Read Eval Print Loop is an interactive Shell that lets you try out and evaluate commands in real time For me it meant fewer “waiting for the build coffee breaks It shortened the time from code conception to the inevitable reality check of runtime errors Before anyone interprets this to be a criticism on Java or Net ーbear in mind that this was over ten years ago Today builds are faster and there are many ways to test your code much more rapidly There is still a big gap however between that local run and what actually happens when the code runs in production Everyone knows the phrase works on my machine It s a true statement When the developer tests the code in the sterile lab of their IDE it does almost always work The reasons are obvious Factors such as concurrency conditions timing and delays request parameters rd party services behaviors and data will often determine how the code will behave These conditions can be simulated to a very limited extent in testing but are completely absent when we are designing code None of the feedback mirrors in our development cockpit is adjusted to cover this huge blind spot in our view Here s the thing that struck me These super fancy feedback side view mirrors already exist After all Your code the one you ve been writing and modifying today is already running in production Observability logging tracing and metric gathering platforms are probably even now collecting a gazillion terabytes of data about it The code in production is performing badly or magnificently it is throwing runtime errors that are predictable or not scaling in and out servicing different use cases exhibiting all sorts of behaviors It s just that no insights or learnings based on that collected information are currently integrated into the code design cycles I am thinking of Google Analytics Amplitude and other feedback platforms for Product Managers and contrasting that with the meager selection of options available to a developer seeking to garner actionable insights from the test and prod environment There is no reason this part of the loop does not exist except that we have not yet built it From opservablity to devservabilityFor some reason the observability platforms we are using today all went for the usual suspect use cases ーdetection troubleshooting and production ops Perhaps because many of these tools originally targetted Ops and IT teams or that s just where the impact seemed more obvious Everything is shifting left testing security operations etc More and more aspects of the release process are now owned by the team which is ultimately accountable for them For observability tools it seems like they are pushing left instead of doing any type of shifting What I d like to see is how can we make data more relevant not in the day or even minutes after something went wrong but when the code is still being designed How can we make important code design decisions more informed and leverage some of the data we are already collecting It is all about ContextContext is the key to make it work Most of the data is already being emitted and can be collected and analyzed we just need a few more threads to tie it all together To connect the dots we need to triangulate traces logs and metrics with commit identifiers pointers to code locations and released binaries With this context we can start generating meaningful analytics and inspect interesting trends that can make our changes more informed and improve our understanding of the system runtime I should emphasize that this is not about raw data Connecting your code directly with your ELK stack for example would be far from useful Production data is too massive and sensitive and would just overload the developers who would not able to see the forest from the trees Trends analytics and predictions are the key to making this new backward propagation of information useful Coding with production feedbackHere s a glimpse Imagine editing a function in your IDE with full awareness of the data workflows that actually pass through it Visibly seeing where people are reaching your code from all the way back to the browser pages Conversely it might be interesting to learn the function was never hit in any production flow in months It s almost like color being suddenly applied to a black and white movie scene What parameters values are coming into this function how are they different between different flows of origin What types of runtime exceptions are being encountered and at what rate We ll be able to right click into the runtime contextual data and analytics at will Next we can correlate all of that data to detect trends Is my function performing badly when the response JSON is large Perhaps the size of a specific table directly affects response times something we should be worrying about sooner rather than later Is there an upward tick in test or prod after a specific commit We will probably get questions to answers we never thought to ask We ll be able to think twice about sending an array of identifiers received as an input to a query now that we know it is thousands of members long in some production workflows We ll be able to view the possible affected components of any given change in a PR to ensure testing coverage vs actual usage We ll be able to iteratively evaluate the impact of code changes as they are rolled out to extend the definition of done Finally its turtles all the way down The same type of analytics that is available to me in the function that I am editing will equally as useful to understand in other functions packages and microservices I m consuming The runtime behavior data would allow me to understand what to expect and how to leverage other people s code in a smarter way We have the technologyTechnology and process advances are sometimes tied together Containers fast and immutable made it possible to accelerate testing and made continuous deployment pipelines feasible Similarly I believe the state of observability standards and technologies today OpenTelemetrics infrastructure APIs Machine Learning allows us to advance toward real Continuous Feedback I started this blog post with a nostalgic spree about innovation in Software over the past two decades That same sense of pioneering and unexplored potential is what draws me to this topic now For developers continuous feedback could be as revolutionary as the introduction of IntelliSense in modern IDEs This runtime IntelliSense can change how we write code to the extent it would be hard to imagine how we ever got by without it As you can probably tell this topic is near and dear to my heart Over the next months I plan to continue developing a Continuous Feedback platform posting about some of the technical and product considerations I am definitely looking for early adopters who enjoy fiddling with new technologies and processes If you have some ideas on the subject or if you re also excited about testing out new concepts first theoretically but then more practically and be a part of something new please do reach out ーI ll be happy to hear from you either on Twitter doppleware or email roni dover gmail com Update This post was originally posted on Medium a while back Since then I went on to start working on Digma Please head over there and let us know how you like it 2022-04-14 20:11:59
海外TECH DEV Community 🖥 The First Thing I Ever Built With Code https://dev.to/dchikou/the-first-thing-i-ever-built-with-code-3e0j The First Thing I Ever Built With Codelet thisPost function openPost thisPost window open thisPost When I first started with Scrimba I was coming from a carpentry background I knew how to put a computer together physically but I had no real understanding of what made up a computer s brain Sure I had the sort of experience that comes from going through high school in the turn of the millennium how to navigate a Word Document and how to put together a basic Excel spreadsheet but I was fairly lost going beyond that It was a friend of mine who suggested I learn to code It was during the slow season of the Canadian winter a time when the weather largely prevents me from earning an income leaving the house at all and he suggested that if I could learn this skill I would never be without work again I ll admit to being skeptical after all it sounded to good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot As a gift during a time when I had no income of my own he even paid my way I ve always been a hands on learner You can tell me how to do things all day long but within the hour I ll forget You can show me and I might remember for a day I can t count the number of times I ve come along for a ride to some new location and can t remember how to get back by the next day But if I drive the route myself I ll never forget This is what made Scrimba the perfect platform for understanding how to create and craft the code I was watching it be built line by line in real time and then tasked with writing it myself Forcing my hands to remember the path across the keys forcing my mind to remember the foreign language on the screen Fortunately learning by doing was something I had a great deal of experience with having grown up as a member of a H club Learn to do by doing H MottoBefore I could even get into the platform there were challenges I was navigating a whole new world that I knew nothing about so the struggle of how to prioritize was a challenging one As best I was able to tell it looked like this Get signed up on the Scrimba platform Get signed up on the Discord as well Get enrolled into the Frontend Developer Course Get Good This was of course the mile view Each list item contained within itself another list of lists Getting signed up on Scrimba involved getting signed up on Github Getting signed up on the discord required its own little onboarding challenges I was fortunate to have someone in my corner who had been through it before to help me steer the ship I moved slowly testing my legs in new lands and it took me a couple days to get familiar with the system For people who have a little more experience I m sure they could get sorted much faster My title was a little misleading I ll admit as the first thing I wrote is not what I m going to share here No the very first thing I worked on came with training wheels and safety rails I figuratively held the hand of the instructor as they took me through the basics of HTML and CSS nearly falling flat on my face at the introduction of JS But eventually once a general grasp of core concepts was reached I was given a Solo Project A chance to remove the training wheel and let go of the rails and try to build something completely on my own with only a basic graphic design as a guidepost I was tasked with making a basic little site that could do some basic little math And this was the result The very first thing I every truly wrote It wasn t pretty any passing semblance of beauty goes only skin deep but it worked I don t believe I ll ever get over the sense of wonder I felt as I wrote the last few lines of code and declared it complete It starting with an empty folder on my computer and ended with a fully functioning albeit tiny website that can do what is asked of it Again I feel I need to hammer on this point my carpentry background shining through this was the first thing I ever did alone The instruction provided and the training completed was so thorough that even though I struggled some as any toddler does when learning to walk I created something useful in the end I ve done more projects since then and perhaps I ll share some of them another time But for the time being function closePost myPost close 2022-04-14 20:09:15
海外TECH DEV Community IAM & EC2 https://dev.to/jgsnto/iam-ec2-3cpl IAM amp ECIAM and EC are two of the most basic services you need to know to control and u First of all it is important to understand Regions and Availability Regions and Availability ZonesAll services in AWS except IAM and S are separated per region which is a physical location around the world that is a cluster of Availability Zone Data Center One important thing to know is that Regions and Availability Zones AZ are identified by numbers and letters Regions are finished by numbers and AZ is finished by letters IAM Identity amp Access ManagementWhen we start to talk about IAM one of the most important things to know is about Policy which defines what is allowed and what is not allowed Policies can be associated with Users Groups or specific roles AWS provides a lot of predefined policies but is possible to create a new one with specific assignments For companies that already have a set of credentials it is possible to use the IAM Federation that connects the Active Directory with IAM EC Elastic Compute CloudEC allows the user to create an instance allocated in one AZ Through EC you don t need to worry about hardware anymore In each instance the user can configure the CPU Memory Regions and AZ There are a few functionalities very interesting such as EC Rent of virtual machinesEBS Storage of data in virtual disksELB Distribution of traffic between virtual machinesASG AutoscalingAWS provides some pre configured instances known as Amazon Machine Images AMIs EC Security GroupTo launch an instance you need to configure the security group that defines if the data can reach the instance or not Security groups work as a firewall any data attended to the instance is intercepted by the security group and inf the source is allowed the data can continue the route to the instance Important to know Can be associated with many instances All the data is intercepted before reaches the instanceFor standard All input data is blocked For standard All output data is allowedEC Elastic IPWhen we stop an EC instance the public IP can change This can cause problems To have a static public IP is necessary to use Elastic IP Important to know It is not indicated to use Elastic IP for production Indicates a low quality architecture solution Indicated use of Load BalanceCan be associated with one instance at a time EC User DataWhen you launch an instance for the first time you may want to prepare a basic environment by updating packages downloading files from the internet or installing some applications This is possible by using User Data in a specific area where you can write the command and when the instance is launched for the first time the commands will be executed Important to know The commands are executed as admin The commands are executed only one time When you launch for the first time EC Types of IntancesOn Demand Short time projectsPays only for what is usedHigh CostWithout contract you can finish in any momentIndicated only for developmentReserved Long time projectPayment in advanceReservation for to yearsStable applications Spot Short time projectsVery cheapWork as a public sale if you win you will have the right to use the instance until someone pay moreIf someone pay more aws only gives minutes and them the instance will be finishedIndicated for projects that accept interruptions Dedicated A dedicated hardwareCan share instances with other that own the same account No placehold control If you shutdown the instance the hardware can change Dedicated Host Dedicated HardwareControl of placement Access to hardware configuration Very expesinve Thank you for reading Happy Cloud Computing 2022-04-14 20:08:03
海外TECH DEV Community Publishing your first Typescript npm package using Github actions https://dev.to/nljmsmnzls/publishing-your-first-typescript-npm-package-using-github-actions-3fbf Publishing your first Typescript npm package using Github actionsAs Javascript Typescript developer have you ever dreamed to publish an npm package If yes then I ll walk you through the steps I ve done to publish my first npm package Things we re going to use tackleGithub actionsNpm What you need to knowGitGit tagsNodejsTypescriptGithubGithub Secrets First thing to doYou have to create your github repository and then clone it and initialize your node application usingnpm initAfter setting up your project you have to take a look at these package json properties name lt org name gt lt pkg name gt you can simply just add the package name and omit lt org name gt if you don t want to publish it into a certain organization version update this if you want to release a new version of you package main lib index js entry point of your package repository type git url git username gt lt repo name gt git keywords node author lt your name gt bugs url username gt lt repo name gt issues add these for devs collaborators to submit an issue on your repository homepage username gt lt repo name gt readme add these to show the homepage of your package typings lib index d ts add this to have a typescript badge in your package this shows that your package has built in types Configure your typescript applicationAdd the following dev dependencies using yarnyarn add D typescript types node nodemon ts nodeThen we have to create tsconfig json compilerOptions module commonjs target es noImplicitAny true removeComments true preserveConstEnums true sourceMap true outDir lib moduleResolution Node rootDir src allowSyntheticDefaultImports true declaration true types node esModuleInterop true compileOnSave true exclude node modules webpack warmup github vscode include src ts buildOptions assumeChangesOnlyAffectDirectDependencies false This configuration outputs the transpiled code from src folder to lib directory Excluding files from gitWe also have to exclude some files folders in our repository To exclude them we have to create gitignore in my case these are the following files I have to ignore gitignorenode modules these are the packages installed in our applicationlib these are the transpiled output files Create the applicationNow we have to create files inside the src directory └ーsrc ├ーindex ts entry point of our application └ーtypes ts optionalInside src index ts we can just write anything beyond this point We can create a package to check if a number is odd like this one Well just as an example we can do it src index tsconst isOdd number number boolean gt number export isOdd Create scripts for your packageYou have to run your app locally before publishing it We can create dev script inside the scripts property in your package json You should also add a build script so you can transpile your code into javascript scripts dev nodemon watch src ext ts json ignore src spec ts exec ts node src index ts dev script build tsc p build script Publishing our packageWe re now ready publishing our first package but first things first We have to get our npm access token which you can get in your npm profileYou can generate token by selecting either of these scopes Note You can use automation if you wanted to bypass factor authentication It is highly recommended to use in your ci cdAfter getting the access token you can now put it in Github secrets Tip You can find it here username gt lt repo name gt settings secrets actionsNow we can use github actions to publish our npm package You can use this yaml file for our publish action Note In the yml file we re going to publish a new version once there is a tag pushed into our repositoryAdditional note In order to create a tag you have to commit all the changes first in your repository Then you have to create a tag using this command git tag a lt version gt m lt message gt the tag version should match the package version which can be seen on package json Once everything is settled you can push the tag usinggit push tagsYou just have to wait and check if the ci cd succeeds Note If anything breaks in your development you can reference my project here I hope this helps you in your journey building your first npm package 2022-04-14 20:06:10
海外TECH DEV Community Create Static Template with AEM https://dev.to/vish448/create-static-template-with-aem-23fi Create Static Template with AEM These are my notes which I have taken while learning AEMStatic templates are created in appsdirectoryGo to CRXDE liteNavigate to apps your project folder templates create templateIf you re starting fresh You may need to create Your project folder and templates folder under apps directoryIn resource type add the path to your page structure This will be a page rendering component I have added apps training components structure staticpagetemplate Again create the folder structure if this does not existsClick nextAllowed PathsI want this available under my content path so i have added content Click nextYou can further restrict the template by choosing Allowed Parents and Allowed Children I kept it blank and click ok Now create your page rendering components under apps your project folderCreate folders like apps your project foolder componentsInside the component folder create content and structure foldersCreate a components inside structure folderUse resource super type to libs wcm foundation components page so rather than creating page component from scratch we are inheriting it from out of the box page component Now you will be able to create a page out of template you have created Go to site and from root you can create page and you will be able to see the template you have created to choose from Now you can create a page out of that template Your folders structure in CRXDE looks something like this If this helps and want to know more on creating Dynamic Templates with AEM stay tuned I will also be sharing my notes on how can you create Dynamic templates 2022-04-14 20:03:00
海外TECH Engadget See Overwatch 2's first new hero Sojourn in action https://www.engadget.com/overwatch-2-sojourn-gameplay-trailer-abilities-202500579.html?src=rss See Overwatch x s first new hero Sojourn in actionThe Overwatch PvP beta starts later this month and Blizzard has released a gameplay trailer for one of the sequel s main additions Sojourn She s the rd hero in the Overwatch lineup but is the first character to be introduced in two years Sojourn is a damage hero best suited for mid range combat and you can take a look at her in action below Sojourn has a railgun with two modes of fire The primary fire sends out rapid projectiles that build up energy on impact With her secondary fire you can fire that stored energy as a high impact shot There s a movement ability called Power Slide You ll be able to cancel that with a high jump similar to Moira s Fade She also has a Disruptor Shot which is an area of effect ability that slows and damages enemies in its radius Sojourn s ultimate ability is called Overclock This supercharges the secondary fire of the railgun by automatically restoring the energy Shots fired while the ability is active will pierce enemies so if you can line a couple up you can take them both out at once In other words you ll need to have decent aim and positioning to get the most out of her Blizzard also released a trailer that delves into Sojourn s origin story She was a member of the Canadian Special Forces whose unit linked up with the Overwatch task force during the Omnic Crisis She forged a partnership with Jack Morrison aka Soldier and after the war he recruited her to the group Sojourn is the first playable Black woman in the series She will be available in the Overwatch PvP beta which starts on April th The competitive side of the sequel will mark a shift from teams of six to five player squads and add new maps an updated game engine a ping system and many changes to the current roster of heroes The Overwatch League will also play games using the Overwatch beta when it returns next month 2022-04-14 20:24:00
海外TECH Engadget Major League Baseball will stream 15 games on YouTube this season https://www.engadget.com/major-league-baseball-will-stream-15-games-on-you-tube-this-season-200638146.html?src=rss Major League Baseball will stream games on YouTube this seasonLike an ambitious butcher trying to cleave a dollar of meat out of a ten cent steak Major League Baseball announced on Thursday that it is carving out a bit more of its television broadcast rights renewing its four season old deal for the quot MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube quot with the Alphabet property But unlike other recently struck deals these streaming exclusives will be free to watch and without local blackout restrictions Beginning with the Rockies Nats game on May th first pitch ET YouTube will once again be home to more than a dozen MLB games throughout the season Broadcasters Scott Braun and Yonder Alonso return to call the play by play The full lineup is as follows Washington Nationals at Colorado Rockies ーThursday May ETMilwaukee Brewers at Cincinnati Reds ーWednesday May ETArizona Diamondbacks at Chicago Cubs ーFriday May ETDetroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins ーWednesday May ETKansas City Royals at Cleveland Guardians ーWednesday June ETToronto Blue Jays at Kansas City Royals ーWednesday June ETMinnesota Twins at Seattle Mariners ーWednesday June ETYouTubeTV subscribers will be able to find these games on the service s dedicated Game of the Week channel while everybody else will see them on the MLB YouTube page Fans will be able to interact with the broadcasts either via the live chat quot featuring game commentary from MLB superfan YouTube creators quot as well as in game polls and for subscribers access to real time game stats nbsp nbsp The MLB season is riddled with exclusive broadcast deals Beyond the standard local blackout rules Sunday games will be only available with a month Peacock subscription AppleTV month gets the Friday Doubleheaders and ESPN has dibs on Sunday Night Baseball There s also MLB TV which has rights to everything but is far more expensive than its alternatives at least until the All Star break nbsp nbsp nbsp 2022-04-14 20:06:38
海外科学 NYT > Science Hubble Telescope Zooms In on the Biggest Comet Ever Spotted https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/14/science/biggest-comet-hubble.html Hubble Telescope Zooms In on the Biggest Comet Ever SpottedThe space observatory helped scientists make a more precise measurement of the comet which has a mass of trillion tons and an appearance like burned toast 2022-04-14 20:20:31
ニュース BBC News - Home Russian warship Moskva has sunk - defence ministry https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61114843?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA missile 2022-04-14 20:33:08
ニュース BBC News - Home Rwanda asylum seekers: UK government criticised over 'cruel' plan https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61110237?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA trial 2022-04-14 20:49:36
ニュース BBC News - Home Harry and Meghan fly to UK to meet Queen https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61114969?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA netherlands 2022-04-14 20:45:33
ニュース BBC News - Home Lyon 0-3 West Ham United (1-4 on aggregate): Hammers reach first European semi-final in 46 years https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61088177?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA Lyon West Ham United on aggregate Hammers reach first European semi final in yearsWest Ham stun Lyon in the Europa League as a flurry of goals either side of half time secures a first European semi final in years 2022-04-14 20:51:56
ニュース BBC News - Home Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte: World champion 'not thinking about retirement' https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/61113628?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA dillian 2022-04-14 20:30:20
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 日本女子プロゴルフ協会会長が、スポンサー反発の放映権料が「欠かせない」と主張する理由 - 最強のゴルフ ビジネス・人脈に効く! https://diamond.jp/articles/-/301264 小林浩美 2022-04-15 05:25:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 フジテレビが50代希望退職募集の一方、HD取締役15人中「80歳超が6人」残留の衝撃 - ステルスリストラ 気付けばあなたも https://diamond.jp/articles/-/301279 希望退職 2022-04-15 05:20:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 ガソリン高止まりに政府の補助金政策は限界!「石油覇権」の移行を見誤るな - ガソリンの三重苦 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/301637 限界 2022-04-15 05:17:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 プロジェクトマネジメントのバイブル『PMBOK』が大改訂!変更点をわかりやすく解説 - DX時代を生き抜くための「リスキリング」 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/301251 pmbok 2022-04-15 05:15:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 Excel「仕事ができない人が知らない関数」ランキング!GAFA元部長の中級セレクト - Excelエリートへの道 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/300612 Excel「仕事ができない人が知らない関数」ランキングGAFA元部長の中級セレクトExcelエリートへの道日頃から業務でExcelを使っている人でも、意外と知らない便利な関数は多いものだ。 2022-04-15 05:10:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「さくら薬局」が破綻で薬剤師動揺、なぜ調剤薬局の倒産が起きているのか - 医療・医薬のオモテとウラ https://diamond.jp/articles/-/301338 調剤薬局 2022-04-15 05:05:00
ビジネス 電通報 | 広告業界動向とマーケティングのコラム・ニュース 「コンサル会社」と「広告会社」は、競合し、融合する!? https://dentsu-ho.com/articles/8151 代表取締役社長 2022-04-15 06:00:00
ビジネス 不景気.com 大庄の22年8月期は42億円の営業赤字へ、時短営業長期化で - 不景気.com https://www.fukeiki.com/2022/04/daisyo-2022-loss.html 居酒屋チェーン 2022-04-14 20:08:11
北海道 北海道新聞 ツイッター、買収「慎重に検討」 イーロン・マスク氏の提案で https://www.hokkaido-np.co.jp/article/669730/ 投稿サイト 2022-04-15 05:22:00
ビジネス 東洋経済オンライン 「ウクライナ情勢と第2次大戦前との不気味な相似 世界最悪の1938~41年の歴史から何が学べるか | ウクライナ侵攻、危機の本質 | 東洋経済オンライン https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/581841?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=http&utm_campaign=link_back 東洋経済オンライン 2022-04-15 05:40:00
ビジネス 東洋経済オンライン 「転勤廃止」の浸透で陰湿リストラが復活する謎 「追い出し部屋」の復活、事業所閉鎖の増加も | ワークスタイル | 東洋経済オンライン https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/581324?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=http&utm_campaign=link_back 大手企業 2022-04-15 05:20:00

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)