投稿時間:2022-11-16 02:20:51 RSSフィード2022-11-16 02:00 分まとめ(27件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS Government, Education, and Nonprofits Blog How the latest FBI CJIS Security Policy updates help you control your criminal justice information https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/publicsector/latest-fbi-cjis-security-policy-updates-help-you-control-criminal-justice-information/ How the latest FBI CJIS Security Policy updates help you control your criminal justice informationThe recent Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI Criminal Justice Information Services CJIS Security Policy update contains important cloud computing language that aligns with the AWS approach to building CJIS compliant solutions Learn more about the CJIS Security Policy changes and how AWS supports these new policies 2022-11-15 16:44:26
AWS AWS Sigue | Amazon Web Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIFrI71HK4 Sigue Amazon Web ServicesSigue a money transfer company used AWS Application Migration Service to rehost more than servers from an on premises data center to AWS As a result Sigue reduced downtime providing customers with a more reliable money transfer serviceーeven during peak usage days Sigue has also leveraged AWS to expand its services to more countries According to Nicholaus De La Vina chief business development officer at Sigue migrating to AWS has also reduced costs across the organization Watch the video to learn more about how migrating to AWS helps customers reduce downtime scale operations and cut costs Learn more about AWS Application Migration Service at Subscribe More AWS videos More AWS events videos ABOUT AWSAmazon Web Services AWS is the world s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform offering over fully featured services from data centers globally Millions of customers ーincluding the fastest growing startups largest enterprises and leading government agencies ーare using AWS to lower costs become more agile and innovate faster CloudMigration AWSMigration ApplicationMigration AWS AmazonWebServices CloudComputing 2022-11-15 16:26:08
AWS AWS WEGoT aqua: Scaling IoT Platform for Water Management & Sustainability https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE03UMddoYU WEGoT aqua Scaling IoT Platform for Water Management amp SustainabilityWEGot aqua is a smart water metering system for buildings designed to increase water efficiency and build awareness about water consumption Behind managing its K sensors and its ingestion is a scalable serverless architecture powered by the AWS Cloud A network of Lambda queues orchestrated alongside purpose built databases enables high throughput on IoT platform Check out more resources for architecting in the AWS​​​cloud ​ AWS AmazonWebServices CloudComputing ThisIsMyArchitecture 2022-11-15 16:22:23
Ruby Rubyタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita ajax通信を用いて非同期でコメント機能を実装する https://qiita.com/takumi19910112/items/4230d086425b6660630d 非同期 2022-11-16 01:13:39
Ruby Railsタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita ajax通信を用いて非同期でコメント機能を実装する https://qiita.com/takumi19910112/items/4230d086425b6660630d 非同期 2022-11-16 01:13:39
海外TECH Ars Technica Researchers break security guarantees of TTE networking used in spacecraft https://arstechnica.com/?p=1897456 ethernet 2022-11-15 16:00:29
海外TECH DEV Community Single vs. Multi Page Android App https://dev.to/steve_groner/single-vs-multi-page-android-app-2632 Single vs Multi Page Android AppI wrote an App that was a single page using MVVM and I was just using a frame to hide unhide areas This is a location tracking app When it was a single page when minimized or the screen was locked tracking and everything worked perfect I then found some issues with modifying map features when the frame it was in wasnt visible so I needed to change it to a multipage app For some reason now when I go from Page to the actual map page the map gets displayed but as soon as the screen locks or the app is moved to background the OnDisappearing event on the map page is fired I can stop it by changing the MainActivity from inheriting global Xamarin Forms Platform Android FormsAppCompatActivity to inheriting FormsApplicationActivity but that seems to create additional issuesI can also stop it by loading the map page page as a PushModalAsync page This way caused the app to crash alot chaning the page inheritance works better but it seems like it cannot fire messages using message center that I have in the onAppearing event of the mapPage xaml cs file Any thoughts on how to keep the app running and updating in the background in a multi page environment 2022-11-15 16:27:44
海外TECH DEV Community My New MacBook Air Beats M1 Max https://dev.to/codenameone/my-new-macbook-air-beats-m1-max-2h4n My New MacBook Air Beats M MaxThis is a shocker…I just switched laptops I thought I was downgrading from the “top of the line M Max with gb inch version to a “tiny MacBook Air M with “only gb of RAM Turns out I was wrong The new M seems to be noticeably faster for my use cases as a Java developer I was at first shocked but in retrospect I guess this makes sense I recently left my job at Lightrun I usually buy my own laptops as I don t enjoy constantly switching devices when I m at work or working on personal things But since I worked at Lightrun for so long I accepted their offer for a laptop One year after I got the new laptop I found myself leaving the company So arguably this was a big mistake Turns out it wasn t I wanted to buy the same machine I was very pleased with the M Max It s powerful fast light and has a battery that lasts forever It runs cool and looks cool I placed an order with a local vendor who had the worst possible service Ended up canceling that Then I started looking around I initially dismissed the MacBook Airs I had a couple of MacBook Airs in the past they were good for some things But I do a lot of video editing nowadays and I also can t stand their sharp edges They are uncomfortable to hold in some situations The new MacBook airs finally increased the RAM Not to gb as I d have wanted but gb is already a vast improvement over the miniscule gb of older devices They also come in black and cost much less than the equivalent pro MacBook Airs are lighter and thinner I m very mobile both because I travel and because I work everywhere For me the thin and light device is a tremendous advantage You can check out the comparison tool on Apples website They do have two big disadvantages No HDMI port that sucks a bit It was nice plugging in at conferences with no dongle But it s not something I do often and AirPlay works for most other use cases Only one external monitor I don t use external monitors when I work so this wasn t a problem for me If you re the type that needs two monitors for work then this isn t the laptop for you Since both aren t an issue for me and the other benefits are great I saved some money and bought the air I expected to take a performance hit Turns out I got a major performance boost MigrationI used Time Machine to back up my older Mac and restore it to the new Mac In terms of installed software and settings both devices should be identical The stuff that is running on the old machine should be on the new machine as well Including all the legacy that might be slowing it down However I wouldn t consider my findings as scientific as this isn t a clean environment Everything is based on my use cases Professional sites have better benchmarks for the common use cases I suggest referring to them for a more complete picture However for me the machine is MUCH better Probably most glaring is the IDE startup I use IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate for most of my day to day work I just started writing a new book after completing my last book which you can preorder now for that purpose I installed a fresh version of IntelliJ Community Edition It doesn t include all the plugins and setup in my typical install It s the perfect environment to check IDE startup time Notice that I measured this with a stopwatch app not ideal I started the stopwatch with the icon click and stopped when the IDE fully loaded the Codename One project MBP M Max gb MBA M gb This is a sizeable gap in performance and it s consistent with these types of IO bound operations Running mvn package on the Codename One project for both showed slightly lower but still consistent improvements I ran this multiple times to make sure MBP M Max gb MBA M gb These are not medians or averages just the output of one specific execution But I ran the build repeatedly and numbers were consistent with a rough second advantage to the M Notice I used the ARM build of the JDK and not the x versions As part of my work I also create media and presentations I work a lot in keynote and export content from it The next obvious test is to export a small presentation I made to both PDF and a movie In the PDF export I made both export all the stages of the build MBP M Max gb MBA M gb Again this shows a healthy advantage to the M device But here s the twist when exporting to a movie the benchmark flipped completely and the MBP wiped the floor with the MBA MBP M Max gb MBA M gb ExplanationIn retrospect these numbers shouldn t have surprised me The M would be faster for these sorts of loads IO would be faster The only point where the M would gain an advantage would be if the gb of the air would be depleted This isn t likely for the current test so the air wins Where the air loses is in GPU bound work I m assuming the movie export code does all the encoding on the GPU which is huge and powerful on the M Max I hope this won t be a problem for my video editing work but I guess I ll manage with what I have Even though the device is smaller by one Inch only the size difference is hard to get used to at this point I worked on a MacBook Air in the past so I m sure this will pass as I get used to it It s a process I m thrilled with my decision and the black device is such a refreshing feeling after all of those silver and gray Macs The power brick is also much smaller which is one of those details that matters so much to frequent travelers Why am I Using a Mac This might be the obvious question I don t use an iPhone so I might as well get a Linux laptop like a good hacker I still develop things on Codename One here I occasionally need a Mac for iOS related work It s not as often but it happens The second reason is that I m pretty used to it by now The desktop on Linux still feels not as productive to me There is one reason I considered going back to Linux and that s docker I love the M chips They are fantastic Unfortunately many docker images are Intel only and that s pretty hard to work with when setting up anything sophisticated The problem is solving itself as ARM machines gain traction But we aren t there yet FinallyYes i know This article is shocking newer machine faster than older machine But keep in mind that the M was top of the line in all regards and the Air has half the performance cores It s much thinner fanless and is around lighter That s amazing over a single generation update Amazingly I think the M is powerful enough in a MacBook Air for most people I think I would pick it even if the M Max was in the same price point It s better looking It s lighter Most of the things that matter to me perform better on the air It s small but not too small and the screen is pretty great I can live with all of those It doesn t have that weird MBA sharp edge older versions have It s a great machine Hopefully I ll feel the same way when the honeymoon period is over so if you re reading this in feel free to comment ping me I might have additional insights The one point I m conflicted about is stickers The black finish is so pretty But I want stickers I had such a hard time removing them from the M machine It s too soon… 2022-11-15 16:13:09
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News Meross launches its first Matter smart plug with 50% discount https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/11/15/meross-launches-its-first-matter-smart-plug-with-50-discount?utm_medium=rss Meross launches its first Matter smart plug with discountSmart home vendor Meross has announced its first HomeKit smart mini plug with Matter support and the first sold will see a special launch price of for a pair Meross smart plugSmart plugs like the one Meross offers let people set schedules and timers to automatically control power to anything plugged into them even dumb products People can use a smart plug to track energy consumption for example Read more 2022-11-15 16:10:47
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News macOS had the least malware infections in 2022 https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/11/15/report-shows-macos-had-the-least-malware-infections-in-2022?utm_medium=rss macOS had the least malware infections in A new global threat report paints an ugly picture for Microsoft as Windows continues to have the most malware infections while macOS had the least malware Macs continue to be safe from malwareElastic Security Labs published a cybersecurity report on Tuesday that examines popular operating systems and the threats they have received The company also includes forecasts and recommendations for enterprise customers Read more 2022-11-15 16:49:25
海外TECH Engadget The best video streaming services in 2022 https://www.engadget.com/best-video-streaming-services-133000093.html?src=rss The best video streaming services in The number of video streaming services available has increased dramatically over the past few years as everyone including Apple Disney and ESPN decides they want a piece of the pie The days when Netflix was your only option are long gone now and while that s great for all of us itching to discover our next favorite TV show finding the best streaming service can also be confusing and expensive You re now tasked with figuring out which services have the content you want to watch which fit into your budget which have the most compelling original series and movies and more We at Engadget wanted to make that process easier for you so we ve compiled a list of the best video streaming services you can subscribe to right now with our favorite picks spanning across all content types and budgets Now should you go out and subscribe to all of the services listed here Probably not unless you re a true cord cutter aching for content But these are the services that offer the best bang for your buck regardless of whether you re a live sports buff a classic movie lover or a general streaming enthusiast Engadget s picksNetflixAmazon Prime VideoHBO MaxHuluDisney Apple TV YouTube TVHulu with Live TVESPN Paramount NBC PeacockCriterion ChannelShudderNetflixNetflixCompared to other streaming services no one offers more high quality content at a single price than Netflix Pick any category you can think of and Netflix probably has something that will fit the bill Plus new content is released every week and as a worldwide service Netflix is consistently adding movies and TV shows from around the globe that can change the viewing experience in ways you may not have considered Are you sure you re not into K Dramas Finnish detective thrillers or British home improvement shows Netflix is available in almost every country on the planet and its app or website runs on most of the devices that connect to the internet Those apps are also some of the most easy to use of any service That doesn t mean it s always simple to choose something to watch but when it comes to swapping profiles or simply picking up where you left off it doesn t get better than this If you re heading off the grid ーor onto a plane ーthen you can easily download most but not all of its content to watch on your iOS or Android device If you somehow don t have Netflix already or someone to share a login with then getting a taste of it is a little more complicated than it used to be Netflix dropped its free trial period in the US a while ago so it s important to have all your information in order before going in to create an account The other thing to keep in mind is that maybe if you ve let your account lapse the service that exists now is very different from what you would ve seen two years ago or five or ten Remaining the dominant player in subscription streaming has required adjustments to stay on top with a changing mix of content and plans to choose from In the US there are three levels of Netflix you can subscribe to All of them include unlimited access to the same content work on the same devices none of them include advertisements and you can cancel or pause them at any time The difference between Basic per month Standard per month and Premium per month comes down to picture quality and the amount of simultaneous streams allowed At the Basic level you can expect p aka DVD quality and only a single stream available If you d like to watch streams in HD and allow for the possibility of up to two streams at once then you ll need to step up to the Standard package If you share your account with multiple people or have a newer K display then you may want the Premium package You can watch content in the highest quality available going all the way up to K HDR F Drive to Survive Stranger Things and Altered Carbon are some of my favorites at the level and have four streams at once on one account ーRichard Lawler Senior News EditorSubscribe to NetflixAmazon Prime Video nbsp AmazonIf you think of Amazon s Prime Video package as a Netflix lite or even if you ve only used it once or twice then you may be underestimating the options available The ad free other than trailers subscription service is available as part of Amazon Prime which you can purchase for either per month or annually While the subscription started out as a way to get free shipping on more purchases Amazon has tacked on benefits that extend across books music games and even groceries If you d prefer to get Prime Video only it s available as a standalone for per month We ll focus on the video service which includes a selection of original and catalog content that is a lot like what Netflix and the others offer In recent years Amazon Prime has increased its original output with award winning series like The Marvelous Mrs Maisel as well as highly regarded genre content like The Boys and The Expanse When it comes to where you can watch Amazon Prime Video the list of options rivals Netflix Streaming boxes and smart TVs whether they re part of Amazon s Fire TV platform or not are almost a given Game consoles Check The only major gap in compatibility was Google s Chromecast and it closed that hole in the summer of Amazon also has a significant amount of content that s available to watch in K and HDR and unlike Netflix it won t charge you extra for the privilege The same goes for simultaneous streams ーAmazon s rules say you can have up to two running concurrently When it comes to downloads Amazon allows offline viewing on its Fire devices Android and iOS The only downside is that Amazon s apps aren t quite on par with Netflix in terms of usability While all the features are there simple things like reading an episode summary enabling closed captions or jumping out of one show and into another are frequently more frustrating on Amazon than on other platforms The company also frequently insists on bringing its Fire TV style interface to other platforms instead of using their native controls That can make it harder to use although on platforms where it hews to the built in controls like Roku can be easier to use One other thing to think about is that Amazon s video apps link to its on demand store and include access to Channels For cord cutters who just want a consistent experience across different devices that means you can easily buy or rent content that isn t part of the subscription Amazon Channels lets you manage subscriptions to Britbox Showtime Paramount and others Last but not least there s one thing Amazon has that you won t get from Netflix and can t get from Hulu or YouTube Thursday Night NFL action Prime Video is now the exclusive home of Thursday Night Football starting with the season ーR L Subscribe to Prime VideoHBO MaxHBO MaxIn HBO decided to take the fight to its streaming competitors with HBO Max It supplanted the existing HBO channels as well as streaming via HBO Go or HBO Now by refocusing on original content and rebuilding the service for the modern era HBO Max has the advantage of linking to one of the deepest and best content libraries available drawing from the premium cable channel s archives the Warner Bros vault Studio Ghibli Looney Tunes Sesame Street and Turner Classic Movies If you pay for HBO from one of the major TV providers then congratulations ーyou probably already have access to the full HBO Max experience Just activate your account and start streaming Otherwise you can subscribe directly over the internet HBO Max has a free day trial and costs per month or a year for the no ads tier The company just came out with an ad supported tier which costs per month or per year Along with ads you won t be able to download content for offline viewing Currently HBO Max only offers K HDR streaming for certain content and only those with the ad free plan can access it It can support up to three streams simultaneously and offers individual profiles Since launch HBO Max has come to more TV platforms and it s now available on Roku Apple TV Android TV Samsung and others You can also stream it via a browser Sony and Microsoft s game consoles or with mobile apps on Android and iOS It also includes support for AirPlay and Google s Cast feature which help it work with more smart TVs than just the ones listed here HBO Max content includes premium stuff that Warner yanked back from Netflix and others like full series runs of Friends and The Fresh Prince or DC Universe related TV series and movies The HBO library speaks for itself with Game of Thrones The Wire and older stuff like Band of Brothers Flight of the Conchords or Entourage It s also investing in all new content for HBO Max like its Game of Thrones spin off House of the Dragon and a series based on the Last of Us video game We should mention however that HBO Max has recently canceled several shows ahead of the Discovery merger as a cost cutting move It is deprioritizing kid and family content leading to the removal of Sesame Street spin offs and a handful of Cartoon Network titles Movies like Batgirl and Scoob Holiday Haunt has also been axed Despite these changes HBO Max still has one of the best content libraries of any TV streaming service and is worthy of consideration ーR L and Nicole Lee Commerce WriterSubscribe to HBO MaxHuluHuluHulu started out as a bit of a curiosity ーa joint venture by NBC News Corp and a private equity firm to compete with Netflix by offering new episodes of TV shows Then after Disney joined up in bringing along its content from ABC and the Disney Channel Hulu became a streaming network worth paying attention to Today Hulu s focus is still on recent TV episodes but it also has a strong library of original series and films like The Handmaid s Tale and Only Murders in the Building as well as an archive of older TV and movies that often puts Netflix to shame Now that Disney owns a majority controlling stake in Hulu following its acquisition of st Century Fox the service is less of a collaboration between media giants Comcast still offers NBCUniversal content but it can choose to have Disney buy out its shares as early as Instead it s yet another feather in Disney s increasingly important digital empire alongside Disney and ESPN That may not be a great thing for the competitiveness of streaming services in general but for subscribers it means they can look forward to even more quality content like all of the FX shows that hit Hulu earlier this year Hulu subscriptions start at a month or a year with ads You can also bump up to the ad free plan for a month worth it for true TV addicts The company s Live TV offering is considerably more expensive starting at a month with ads and a month ad free but you do get Disney and ESPN services bundled in Hulu allows two of your devices to stream at the same time and you can also download some content for offline viewing Hulu Live TV subscribers can also pay a month for unlimited streaming at home and for up to three remote mobile devices Given that it s one of the longest running streaming services out there you can find Hulu apps everywhere from TVs to set top boxes The company has been slow to adopt newer home theater technology though ーwe re still waiting for surround sound on Apple TV and many other devices and there s no HDR at all ーDevindra Hardawar Senior EditorSubscribe to HuluDisney DisneyDisney came out swinging leveraging all of the company s popular brands like Star Wars Pixar and Marvel It s your one stop shop for everything Disney making it catnip for kids parents animation fans and anyone looking for some classic films from the likes of th Century Pictures And unlike Hulu which Disney also owns there aren t any R rated movies or shows that curious kiddos can come across Given the company s new focus on streaming Disney has quickly become a must have for families And at a month or a year it s a lot cheaper than wrangling the kids for a night out at the movies or even buying one of the Disney s over priced Blu rays You can also get it bundled with ESPN and Hulu for a month Some Verizon FiOS and mobile customers can also get Disney Hulu and ESPN for free Disney supports four simultaneous streams at once and also lets you download films and shows for offline viewing That s particularly helpful when you re stuck in the car with no cell service and a crying toddler Trust me You can access Disney on every major streaming device and most TV brands While the service launched without support for Amazon s Fire TV devices it s now available there as well ーD H Subscribe to Disney Apple TV NurPhoto via Getty ImagesApple spared no expense with its streaming platform launching with high profile series like The Morning Show While they weren t all hits initially See you later get it Apple TV has since amassed a slew of must watch programming like Ted Lasso Severance and For All Mankind Clearly the iPhone maker is taking a different approach than Netflix or Disney with a focus on quality and big celebrity names rather than bombarding us with a ton of content But that strategy seems to have paid off For a month there s a ton of great shows and movies to dive into But if you re a dedicated Apple user it may be worth moving up to an Apple One plan which also bundles Apple Arcade Apple Music and GB of iCloud storage for a month Step up to monthly and you can bring in your whole family with up to GB of iCloud storage And for a month Apple throws in News and Fitness D H Subscribe to Apple TV YouTube TVYouTubeYouTube TV is a great option for cord cutters who still want to watch live TV without having to sign up for a contract It carries over different channels so it s highly likely that you won t miss your cable TV or satellite subscription at all if you switch over YouTube TV even carries your regional PBS channels which is a rarity on most live TV streaming services Where YouTube TV really shines is in the live sports department Not only does it offer sports carrying channels like CBS FOX ESPN NBC TBS and TNT it also offers specific sports coverage networks like the MLB Network NBA TV and the NFL Network You can even opt for a Sports Plus package for an additional a month if you want specific sports channels like NFL RedZone FOX College Sports GOLTV FOX Soccer Plus MAVTV Motorsports Network TVG and Stadium Unfortunately however YouTube TV recently lost the rights to carry Bally Sports regional networks which means that you won t get region specific channels such as Bally Sports Detroit or Bally Sports Southwest One particularly strong selling point for sports fans is that instead of always remembering to record a particular game you can just choose to “follow a specific team and the DVR will automatically record all of its games Plus if you happen to have jumped into the match late there s a “catch up with key plays feature that lets you watch all the highlights up until that point so that you re up to speed YouTube TV is on the expensive side at a month which might not be much more than your basic cable package If you want to add K viewing which is currently only available through certain sporting events plus unlimited streaming you d have to cough up an additional a month It currently offers one of the best cloud DVRs available YouTube TV s DVR has unlimited storage plus you have up to nine months to watch your recorded content before they expire There are also no DVR up charges here you can rewind or fast forward through the recorded content as you please by default We should note however that the on demand content on YouTube TV does have ads which you can t fast forward through There s also a plethora of premium channels that you can add for as low as per month such as Showtime a month HBO Max a month Starz a month Cinemax a month and EPIX a month You can also subscribe to an Entertainment Plus bundle that includes HBO Max Showtime and Starz for a month Other niche add ons include CuriosityStream a month AMC Premiere a month Shudder a month Sundance Now a month Urban Movie Channel a month and Acorn TV a month ーN L Subscribe to YouTube TVHulu with Live TVHuluAside from on demand and original content Hulu also offers a Live TV add on that lets you stream over channels without a cable or satellite subscription It ll cost a month but that includes access to both Disney and ESPN Pay about more and you ll also be able to watch on demand shows without any ads which can t be said with YouTube TV As of April Hulu s Live TV option also has unlimited DVR for up to nine months That includes on demand playback and fast forwarding capabilities Hulu allows two simultaneous streams per account but you can pay more if you want unlimited screens and up to three remote mobile devices If you want you can also add premium add ons to your Hulu plan such as HBO Max Cinemax Showtime or Starz Hulu s Live TV service is a great option for sports fans as it has access to channels like CBS FOX ESPN NBC TBS TNT and more all of which should deliver content for fans of most major sports like football basketball and baseball Hulu also added NFL Network and NFL RedZone in However Hulu plus Live TV does not carry the NBA TV or the MLB Network so you could miss out on additional sports coverage ーN L Subscribe to Hulu with Live TVESPN ESPN DisneyWithout a doubt ESPN s standalone service is the best deal in sports streaming No one can compete with the network when it comes to the sheer volume of content The platform hosts thousands of live college sporting events plus MLB MLS NHL NBA G League games and more There s plenty of pro tennis as well and ESPN is an insane value for soccer fans On top of select MLS matches ESPN is the US home of the Bundesliga Germany and the EFL cup Carabao Cup It s also the spot for the UEFA Nations League international competition in Europe ESPN offers a slate of original shows and the full catalog of its For series on the service And lastly ESPN is the home of UFC Fight Nights Dana White s Contender Series and other shows stream weekly or monthly plus the app is how you access PPV events That s a truckload of sports for a month If you splurge for Disney s bundle with Disney and Hulu ad supported you can get all three for per month ーBilly Steele Senior News EditorSubscribe to ESPN Paramount ViacomCBSFormerly CBS All Access Paramount may get the most attention for originals like Star Trek Discovery Star Trek Picard and The Twilight Zone but it s becoming a sports destination as well The app began streaming NWSL soccer matches last summer when the league returned to the pitch CBS also announced that All Access would be the live streaming home of the US women s league Unfortunately you can t watch every match there but it s a start Soon after CBS added UEFA Champions League and Europa League soccer to its sports slate The Champions League is the biggest competition in club soccer pitting teams from various countries around the continent against each other to see who s the best Europa League does the same but with less glory Paramount is now the home of Series A soccer Italy and will broadcast CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers which the US Men s National Team will participate in At a month with limited commercials or a month ad free Paramount isn t a must have sports destination just yet You can stream NFL and other games that air on your local CBS station inside the app but the network is still filling out a well rounded slate For now it s more of a necessity for soccer fans than anything else ーB S Subscribe to Paramount NBC PeacockComcastNBC made it clear before Peacock s debut that Premier League soccer would be available on the standalone service What we didn t expect was that the network would put so many games there basically forcing anyone who s more than a casual fan to subscribe This is partially due to PL scheduling In the US that means you need the month service and access to NBC Sports network through cable TV or live TV streaming to follow comprehensively NBCUniversal had a similar structure in the past where one game per time slot was broadcast on NBC Sports and NBC Sports Gold was used as the overflow Gold was also the home to cycling Olympic sports and more Now the Premier League is being used to push the new service Peacock and with the current scheduling format even more games are relegated to streaming only Thankfully Peacock does offer match replays so there s some added value there if you can t be parked in front of your TV all day on Saturday and Sunday Games currently run from about AM ET to around PM ET matches usually at AM AM PM and one around or PM Peacock also shows coverage of US Open tennis NFL Wild Card games and will host “select events from upcoming Olympics in Tokyo and Beijing There s also a smattering of sports talk shows available for free with paid users getting on demand replays of Triple Crown horse racing and more ーB S Subscribe to NBC PeacockThe Criterion ChannelCriterionWhile it s easy to find modern films on Netflix and other streaming services these days classic cinema is often tougher to find FilmStruck tried to solve that problem but it couldn t find a large enough audience to survive Now there s the Criterion Channel which delivers a rotating array of its cinephile approved library for a month or a year Where else can you stream something like the incredible ramen noodle Western Tampopo It s a service that s built for movie lovers It s chock full of commentary tracks conversations with writers and directors and some of the company s renowned special features The Criterion Channel also does a far better job at curating viewing options than other services Its double features for instance pair together thematically similar films like the classic noir entries Phantom Lady and Variety What s more its editors make it easy to find all of the available films from a single director for all of you auteur theory connoisseurs Sure it costs a bit more than Hulu and Disney but The Criterion Channel gives you access to a library that s far more rewarding than the latest streaming TV show You can watch on up to three devices at once and there s also offline viewing available for iOS and Android devices It also supports major streaming devices from Apple Amazon and Roku but as far as TV s go it s only on Samsung s Tizen powered sets Unfortunately The Criterion Channel is only available in the US and Canada due to licensing restrictions ーD H Subscribe to Criterion ChannelShudderShudderSometimes a good horror movie is the only way to deal with the constant anxiety of a global pandemic a potential climate apocalypse and the seeming downfall of modern society If that describes your personality it s worth taking a look at Shudder AMC Network s streaming service dedicated to everything spooky You ll find plenty of horror classics like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but Shudder has also gotten into the original content game with unique films like Host which takes place entirely over a Zoom call If you re a bit squeamish Shudder probably won t sell you much on horror But for fans of the genre it s a smorgasbord of content to dive into You can try it out free for seven days and afterwards it s per month or annually Shudder only supports viewing one stream at a time and there s no support for offline viewing yet You can find Shudder on major streaming device platforms but since it s so niche don t expect to find it on smart TVs anytime soon ーD H Subscribe to Shudder 2022-11-15 16:30:11
Cisco Cisco Blog Are you prepared for what’s next? https://blogs.cisco.com/cloud/are-you-prepared-for-whats-next cisco 2022-11-15 16:38:45
海外科学 NYT > Science UK Pledges $1.19 Billion to Fight Diseases in Poor Countries https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/15/health/britain-global-fund.html foreign 2022-11-15 16:52:08
海外科学 NYT > Science Walmart Agrees to Pay $3.1 Billion to Settle Opioid Lawsuits Nationwide https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/15/health/walmart-opioids-settlement.html education 2022-11-15 16:29:02
金融 金融庁ホームページ 「脱炭素等に向けた金融機関等の取組みに関する検討会」(第1回)議事録を公表しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/singi/decarbonization/gijiroku/20221013.html 金融機関 2022-11-15 17:55:00
金融 金融庁ホームページ 鈴木財務大臣兼内閣府特命担当大臣閣議後記者会見の概要(令和4年11月11日)を掲載しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/common/conference/minister/2022b/20221111-1.html 内閣府特命担当大臣 2022-11-15 17:30:00
金融 金融庁ホームページ 金融審議会「顧客本位タスクフォース」(第4回)を開催します。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/news/r4/singi/20221115.html 金融審議会 2022-11-15 17:00:00
金融 金融庁ホームページ 金融審議会「顧客本位タスクフォース」(第2回)議事録を公表しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/singi/singi_kinyu/kokyakuhoni_tf/gijiroku/20221024.html 金融審議会 2022-11-15 17:00:00
金融 金融庁ホームページ 金融安定理事会による「ノンバンク金融仲介(NBFI)の強靭性向上:進捗報告書」について掲載しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/inter/fsf/20221115/20221115.html 金融安定理事会 2022-11-15 17:00:00
金融 金融庁ホームページ 金融庁職員の新型コロナウイルス感染について公表しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/news/r4/sonota/20221114.html 新型コロナウイルス 2022-11-15 17:00:00
ニュース BBC News - Home Awaab Ishak: Mould in Rochdale flat caused boy's death, coroner rules https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-63635721?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA family 2022-11-15 16:43:15
ニュース BBC News - Home Ukraine war: Russian missiles pound major cities days after Kherson pull-out https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63638859?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA kherson 2022-11-15 16:47:28
ニュース BBC News - Home Over a million are owed money by failed crypto exchange https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-63624894?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA firms 2022-11-15 16:23:26
ニュース BBC News - Home Scottish parliament apologises after suffragette scarf row https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63639814?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA colours 2022-11-15 16:25:00
ニュース BBC News - Home Women's Rugby League World Cup: England coach Craig Richards leaves role https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/63640488?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA Women x s Rugby League World Cup England coach Craig Richards leaves roleThe RFL confirm England head coach Craig Richards has left his role following his side s Women s World Cup semi final defeat by New Zealand on Monday 2022-11-15 16:02:34
Azure Azure の更新情報 General availability: TLS 1.3 with Application Gateway https://azure.microsoft.com/ja-jp/updates/tls1-3-application-gateway-ga/ azure 2022-11-15 17:00:19
GCP Cloud Blog Document AI for government makes it easier to process documents and deliver better constituent services https://cloud.google.com/blog/topics/public-sector/document-ai-government-makes-it-easier-process-documents-and-deliver-better-constituent-services/ Document AI for government makes it easier to process documents and deliver better constituent servicesEvery year government agencies are responsible for distributing services and benefits that require processing billions of documents images and forms These documents are often expected to be manually transcribed into an electronic system error free by a government employee to support time sensitive tasks such as application intake verification enrollment vendor management and procurement  While agencies want to process these documents quickly to support their citizens they re often challenged with the following   Most applications require a variety of custom forms and verification documents e g tax forms and utility bills that are received at different times and in different formats paper images etc making it difficult to track and match documents to a single applicant   Handwritten entries and those in multiple languages add to the challenges of understanding and entering data quickly Document processing is labor intensive when scanning reading data entry indexing and matching are all done manually With Document AI state local and federal agencies can accelerate time to delivery of critical services by decreasing the manual labor needed to process documents  This solution can assist government workers by automatically extracting content from unstructured and handwritten documents and keying data into their existing system of record We have expanded the capability to understand documents more easily and accurately over the years As such we are excited to announce new functionality that addresses the unique challenges faced by public sector agencies and their employees Introducing pre built Document AI models to support common government use casesDocument AI for government includes pre built document models for many widely used government document types including invoices receipts driver s license passport payslips tax forms and more There may be scenarios where you want to extract additional fields or improve accuracy with your own documents We now offer the ability to transfer learning or uptrain a pre built model  For scenarios where constituents are dealing with custom documents where a pre built model may not exist we offer Document AI Workbench  With the release of Document AI Workbench government agencies can now create custom document models to extract fields from any document image and form enabling you to accelerate and streamline almost any workflow that requires heavy document processing  Finally with Document AI Accelerator  government workers can now use a lightweight workflow tool to manage the flow of incoming applications by identifying and classifying documents matching documents to a single constituent and proactively reaching out if there is missing or inaccurate information We also provide the ability to integrate human reviews for accuracy and validation Document AI helps unlock insights for a variety of use cases at Government agencies Be it extracting fields from custom documents or specific documents such as driver s license passport taxes or text in over languages Document AI offers a way more easily to process and automate documents  The State of Hawaii used Document AI to extract travel and health information from visitors to safely reopen to tourism You need technology that can scale up easily and continue to be fast The system now routinely handles or more per day  Doug Murdock CIO Office of Enterprise Technology Services State of Hawaii Learn more about how the government is accelerating innovation at ourGoogle Government Summit and upcoming coffee hour on Automated Document Processing 2022-11-15 18:00:00

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)