投稿時間:2023-04-11 00:22:16 RSSフィード2023-04-11 00:00 分まとめ(27件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS Management Tools Blog Automating Amazon CloudWatch Alarm Cleanup at Scale https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/automating-amazon-cloudwatch-alarm-cleanup-at-scale/ Automating Amazon CloudWatch Alarm Cleanup at ScaleDo you have thousands of Amazon CloudWatch alarms across AWS Regions and want to quickly identify which ones are low value alarms or misconfigured alarms across regions Are you looking for ways to identify alarms which are in ALARM or IN SUFFICIENT state for several days and need to be revisited Do you need a cleanup mechanism … 2023-04-10 14:10:38
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita ChatGPT APIを用いたSlack botをAWSに移してみた。 https://qiita.com/katsuki_ono/items/47eb511020d7beab7bb1 chatgptapi 2023-04-10 23:23:39
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita pandasでpivot_tableを用いて、クロス集計とかやってみた https://qiita.com/dossy/items/abddda98d6eb5154827f pandas 2023-04-10 23:20:39
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita ChatGPT API+LangChain+Gradioでキャラクターとお話するアプリを作る https://qiita.com/tkmrsksk/items/7362f183138dfb324c50 公式サイト 2023-04-10 23:12:34
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita 【AWS】5日でAWS Certified Cloud Practitioner https://qiita.com/3y9Mz/items/3a33db939fcd97eb31d6 ertifiedcloudpractitioner 2023-04-10 23:46:38
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita ChatGPT APIを用いたSlack botをAWSに移してみた。 https://qiita.com/katsuki_ono/items/47eb511020d7beab7bb1 chatgptapi 2023-04-10 23:23:39
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita 【Amazon Lightsail】Laravel x Nginx 環境で爆速デプロイしてみる https://qiita.com/rh8_mp1/items/cf6784b12036ab3e8b25 amazonlightsail 2023-04-10 23:11:46
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita 【EC2】「インスタンスの接続性チェックに失敗しました」が表示されステータスチェックが失敗した場合のトラブルシューティング https://qiita.com/Ryo-0131/items/d66216120ee71cc4c2c1 xxxxxxx 2023-04-10 23:05:20
GCP gcpタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita Next.jsからgcsに画像を登録したり呼び出したりしたい!!!! https://qiita.com/ryuji_vlog/items/b21c2bf258cae9849c1d googlecloudplattform 2023-04-10 23:10:18
Git Gitタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita GitHubハンズオン 第2回 〜共同開発編〜 https://qiita.com/segur/items/a3f7b9063829850391c5 https 2023-04-10 23:24:01
海外TECH MakeUseOf How to Connect Nest Devices to Alexa https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-connect-nest-devices-to-alexa/ assistant 2023-04-10 14:15:17
海外TECH MakeUseOf How to Install the Google Play Store on Windows 11 https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-install-google-play-store/ windows 2023-04-10 14:15:17
海外TECH MakeUseOf Find Your Way With a GY-271 Compass Module and Arduino https://www.makeuseof.com/arduino-gy-271-hmc5883l-compass-magnetometer/ arduino 2023-04-10 14:01:16
海外TECH DEV Community Maximize your learning and productivity with this Chrome extension https://dev.to/jgamaraalv/maximize-your-learning-and-productivity-with-this-chrome-extension-nhj Maximize your learning and productivity with this Chrome extension PinMyVideoWatch your favorite videos in a popup while browsing the web without losing focus The problemI don t know about you but whenever I m working I like to play some interesting podcast or technology classes and workshops to listen to while not listening to music The big problem is that I can t focus on both things at the same time so of my focus is on the task I m working on and on the video I m listening to Sometimes I even get lost in what I m listening to and focus only on the task forgetting that there s a video playing And then when I hear something interesting in the video or something I don t know yet and want to learn I immediately stop the task to go to the video and see what s being explained The problem with this is that I always end up losing focus on the task when I choose to go to the video and sometimes I spend minutes searching for the video among thousands of open tabs That s when I thought what if I did something that could keep the video playing without having to keep the video tab open while I do my tasks normally just like YouTube Premium for mobile or Twitch So whenever I heard something interesting the video would already be there in front of me to watch Or even while thinking about my task the video would also be there in front of me to follow The solutionI made this extension and tested it for a week to see if it would be useful for me I spent a week watching JavaScript classes on video The result using the extension was that not only did I notice an improvement in learning the subject matter of the video as the video was always there in front of me so it didn t become just a lost audio that I forgot was playing I am a very visual person but I also completed more tasks than usual as I didn t have to keep searching and going back to the video tab all the time searching for the exact minute of the subject I wanted to listen to and losing minutes in the video tab to go back to the task I was doing and often forgetting where I was in the task So I decided to make this extension available to everyone as it helped me and it can help others too I called this extension PinMyVideo and its appeal is precisely this Watch your favorite videos in a popup while browsing the web without losing focus Link to the extension authuser I hope it is useful for you as it has been for me and I am open to hearing criticism and suggestions to make it even better Try it out and let me know what you think If it s useful leaving a comment there with stars will be very welcome See ya 2023-04-10 14:37:15
海外TECH DEV Community How working with AWS open-source tools made me a better developer https://dev.to/aws-builders/how-working-with-aws-open-source-tools-made-me-a-better-developer-343c How working with AWS open source tools made me a better developer In the beginningIn the beginning God created the heaven and the earth The earth began to cool the autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools and to make a long story short I started learning Python Much like our early ancestors benefited from using fire to prepare food I benefited from using and sporadically contributing to AWS open source tools This is a story of how I went from a self taught Python developer with profound dislike of type hints to tolerating and even using them All it took to convince me is a multi billion dollar company with tens of thousands of developers I am not stubborn and I m not a duckContrary to what the intro paragraph led you to believe I am not a stubborn person I d say I m opinionated and my opinion about using data types was formed in my teen years I was a rebel without a pause It was the time of Python which of course has multiple data types but they are dynamic This means that you don t have to declare a type for a variable the type is inferred by the interpreter at runtime You could just re declare a variable with a different type int to a float and that was fine salary salary I was amazed It was so easy No static final void warranty lt List gt that college professors tried to teach me You just sit down sitting is optional type Python and watch magic happen in front of you An ocassional TypeError wasn t gonna stop me Trying to iterate over an integer Been there done that Neither of those convinced me to spend some time and learn about type hints in Python Luciano Ramalho lr ramalhoorg PM Mar I won t blame you if by reading this you assume I m a bad developer I never said I was good Don t believe the hypePython and me grew older together and with Python version came type hints As their name suggests they are just hints Python is still a dynamically typed language They are not evaluated and they don t affect your application at runtime Those hints do help though modern IDEs understand them and suggest better auto complete results They also warn when incorrect types are used def add a b gt int return str a b I was aware of these Python advancements but I wasn t aboard the hype train Who is this Guido person and why is he bringing the noise Python s syntax was so clean before type hints My colleagues who were wiser than me did get on the hype train and soon I was looking at code that resembled this def calculate avg salaries List int gt AverageSalary perform calculationssalaries List int avg salary AverageSalary calculate avg salaries It was awful It was noisy it was unreadable it was sacrilegious The big meltSome time ago I was introduced to AWS CDK for Python and it was a breath of fresh air after years of Terraform I still lt Terraform don t get me wrong Then I started noticing that CDK code is strongly typed in all its language variants and for very good reasons I liked CDK but did I like it enough I gulped bit the bullet and added types where I had to I also had a brief adventure with CDK for Typescript and and I started liking strict typing It made the code strict and well defined and you knew what to expect as a return value It all made sense Not to mention how it improves collaboration makes large code bases more maintainable and prevents silly bugs Peasants put down their pitchforks because the giant s heart has melted From I hate this to I truly disliked type hints Working with CDK started to change that for the better and then I discovered AWS Lambda Powertools It combines multiple things I am passionate about so I became passionate about using the library and improving it Lambda Powertools utilizes static typing for several of its main features Parser Event Sources and Typing I was keen to contribute to this open source project which meant I had to jump into static typing and contribute code that will blend in and be accepted Using static types was so natural it made so much sense especially in a codebase that is unknown to me Instead of being noise those type hints were real hints that helped me understand a codebase I was unfamiliar with My stomach now stays perfectly calm while I m reading or writing code like this log level Optional Union int str NoneUsing CDK and contributing to Lambda Powertools made me turn a degrees I went from I hate this to type hints are great Using them made me understand why type hints and static typing are necessary and helpful I even use them sporadically in my pet projects while trying to become a better developer Our ancestors cooked food which allowed for their digestive tracts to become smaller leaving more energy for brain growth Something similar happened to me using type hints allowed me to understand unfamiliar codebases and improve my coding skills Mu humble contributions are a way of paying back to the open source community and thanking contributors of Lambda Powertools for PythonA good way to end this article is with another Public Enemy reference It took a multi billion dollar company with tens of thousands of developers just a few months to convert this non stubborn dynamic typer into a typing hints aficionado No statically typed languages were hurt during the writing of this article 2023-04-10 14:14:48
海外TECH DEV Community Music Monday — What are you listening to? (Electronic Edition) https://dev.to/music-discussions/music-monday-what-are-you-listening-to-electronic-edition-3okm Music Monday ーWhat are you listening to Electronic Edition cover image source GiphyLast week we went to the past and talked classically influenced rock this week I d like to take a left turn and hear y all s favorite futuristic sounds ーI m talking about electronic music I see electronic music as being a very broad genre loosely meaning music made with electronic instruments This timeline of electronic music genres on Wikipedia is a pretty awesome resource for encapsulating what I have in mind But as always we re loose here interpret the theme however ya wanna and if nothing is coming to mind that fits the theme just share what ya like How we doIn this weekly series folks can chime in and drop links to whatever it is they ve been listening to recently browse others suggestions If you like talking about music consider following the org music discussions for more conversations about music music discussions Follow Let s talk about music Alright lemme hear y all s favorite electronic tunes Note you can embed a link to your song using the following syntax embed https This should work for most common platforms Looking forward to listening to y all s suggestions 2023-04-10 14:01:42
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News How to order a pizza with CarPlay using the new app from Domino's https://appleinsider.com/articles/23/04/10/how-to-order-a-pizza-with-carplay-using-the-new-app-from-dominos?utm_medium=rss How to order a pizza with CarPlay using the new app from Domino x sThe Domino s Pizza app is now on Apple s CarPlay system for drivers to order food and skip long drive thru lines The Domino s app is now on CarPlayThe company announced on Monday that customers will have two ordering options inside the Domino s app on CarPlay Tap to Order and Call to Order will be quick options to order food to minimize distractions for drivers Read more 2023-04-10 14:15:01
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News Deals: 2023 MacBook Pro $1,849, iMac 24-inch $1,099, iPhone & Apple Watch from $180, more https://appleinsider.com/articles/23/04/10/deals-2023-macbook-pro-1849-imac-24-inch-1099-iphone-apple-watch-from-180-more?utm_medium=rss Deals MacBook Pro iMac inch iPhone amp Apple Watch from moreToday s top deals include a Class K Roku Smart TV for a Shark ION robot vac for off a Wage Pro gaming headset off a Amazon Smart Fire TV and off Logitech MX Keys Mini Save on an Apple Watch Series The AppleInsider crew reviews the internet for for top notch discounts at online stores to develop a list of unbeatable deals on popular tech items including discounts on Apple products TVs accessories and other gadgets We share the top bargains to help you save money Read more 2023-04-10 14:04:31
海外TECH Engadget The best online resources for cooking at all skill levels https://www.engadget.com/quarantine-cooking-online-resources-163009672.html?src=rss The best online resources for cooking at all skill levelsIf you re struggling to save money one of the easiest ways to do so is to cook your own meals Yes we know that going to restaurants or ordering takeout is easier but that can get expensive ーespecially if you re doing it every day Thankfully there are plenty of great cooking websites that cater to home chefs of all levels Whether you re a beginner or you know your way around a kitchen we hope this list of recipe sites and YouTube channels will help you on your culinary journey Recipe sitesSerious EatsIf you self identify as a nerd and you re also into cooking you probably already know about Serious Eats The site rose to prominence several years ago under the helm of J Kenji Lopez Alt who often takes a decidedly scientific approach to cooking Lopez Alt has since transitioned to a consulting role at Serious Eats he has his own vlog which is well worth following as well but the site remains strong under new leadership It offers tips on basics like food prep and storage as well as a slew of how tos and step by step instructions for everything from breaking down a chicken to kneading your own bread Try this Quick and Easy Pressure Cooker Black Beans with ChorizoNYT CookingThis is the only recommendation on this list that requires payment ー a week or a year ーbut I personally think it s worth it The site and accompanying app for iOS and Android is well organized and intuitive to use with bright and colorful photos along with an ever changing list of curated recipe recommendations and suggestions I especially like the search function where you can not only enter in the ingredients you have on hand but also filter by the sort of meal you want to make iIs it for breakfast A snack Or dinner along with any dietary restrictions If you don t want to cough up the subscription fee however NYT s YouTube channel is a great resource as well Try this Spiced chickpea stew with coconut and turmeric YouTube The KitchnThe Kitchn is a daily food magazine that s been around since the mid s and it frequently serves up not just recipes but also fun features like a celebrity recipe showdown check out this one that compares the pot roast recipes between Alton Brown Ina Garten Taste of Home and the Pioneer Woman Of course The Kitchn also publishes plenty of tips and tricks to help readers be a better cook nbsp Try this Maple Corn CakesYouTube channelsFood Wishes“Hello I m Chef John from Food Wishes dot com is the familiar refrain that you ll hear at the beginning of every Food Wishes video and it never fails to warm my heart His tone is so welcoming and cheerful that it cheers me up every time I hear it A YouTube favorite he has over four million subscribers he s also a favorite among a few Engadget staffers and for good reason Not only is he goofy and charming his recipes are also almost always geared toward the novice chef with clear and concise instructions He also encourages viewers to experiment use their senses play around with food and to think of cooking as art as much as science Try this No Knead Country BreadBinging with BabishBinging with Babish is a popular YouTube channel over million subscribers that s primarily focused on recreating foods from TV shows and movies Some famous examples include the Krabby Patty from Spongebob Squarepants and ratatouille from well Ratatouille But host Andrew Rea can cook “normal foods too and the popularity of his channel led him to host a spin off series called “Basics with Babish that s geared toward the beginner Try this ChickpeasFoodThe Food website can be considered a one stop shop for cooking enthusiasts as there s an online store along with recipes and a community board But the real highlight for me is its YouTube channel which features excellent shows such as Sweet Heat by Rick Martinez the former Bon Appetit editor showcases recipes with both a sweet and spicy element Big Little Recipes focuses on recipes with a short ingredient list and Genius Recipes which well shows “genius recipes created by notable chefs Try this How to Make the Easiest Beefy Mac Rice CakesDessert PersonHave a sweet tooth Then look no further than Claire Saffitz s YouTube channel where she bakes up everything from apple pies to oatmeal pecan cookies Her personality is a combination of cranky and lovable which I adore but more importantly her recipes are excellent She gives very detailed instructions and the results are almost always delicious She makes a lot of savory baked goods as well such as sourdough bread and quiche Try this The Best Oatmeal CookiesMaangchiMaagchi has been referred to by The New York Times as the Julia Child of Korean cooking and the description couldn t be more apt Not only does she have a friendly and bubbly personality she does a wonderful job of demystifying Korean cooking and making it approachable to beginners and advanced cooks alike From Korean classics like kimchi jjigae and bibimbap to sweet treats like Korean doughnuts she makes it all seem within reach nbsp Try this Korean Street Toast Gilgeori Toast Dietary concerns or special diets CookbooksFor a site that is entirely dedicated to vegetarian cuisine I highly recommend Cookbooks by Heidi Swanson which has been an online favorite for decades I m a huge fan of her simple straightforward recipes that are able to turn a carnivore like me into a lover of plant based meals a personal favorite is this cauliflower soup Try this Chickpea and Rice soup with Garlic Chile OilNom Nom PaleoYou don t need to be on the paleo diet to fall in love with Nom Nom Paleo a mini empire that consists of a food blog two award winning cookbooks and a podcast among other things The New York Times has referred to Michelle Tam the creator of the site as the Martha Stewart of Paleo because of how accessible she makes it seem After perusing her site and trying her recipes you ll no longer think of the paleo diet as restrictive instead you might find yourself eating more than ever Tam has also tailored some of her recipes to fit Whole or keto diets as well Try this Garbage Stir Fry with Curried CabbageClean and DeliciousIf you re not strictly vegetarian or paleo but you still want a healthy diet check out the Clean and Delicious food blog by Dani Spies A wellness and weight loss coach Spies believes in a balanced diet and “clean eating but without foregoing the foods you love For example there s a recipe for lemon bars on her site but it s made with whole wheat flour and doesn t have dairy or refined sugar All of the recipes on her site reflect this philosophy they re either gluten free paleo vegan or vegetarian and they are also often low carb keto dairy free or nut free I also like her Instagram and YouTube channel where she also shares tips on mindful eating and healthy living Try this Healthy Banana Bread Muffins YouTube Staff recommendationsThere are simply way too many food sites on the internet to list them all but here are a few more that were recommended by our staff that you might find useful Chinese Cooking DemystifiedThis is one of the best YouTube channels for learning all the ins and outs of authentic Chinese cooking from people who actually live in China It s very detailed well produced and offers great advice on recreating these dishes in a Western kitchen I also love that it teaches technique in addition to just recipes To this day I still come back to this video on how to stir fry any vegetable Minimalist BakerThe blog Minimalist Baker features recipes that use ingredients or less and only take about minutes to make Weekend Editor Igor Bonifacic is a big fan as well mostly due to the site s wealth of vegetarian recipes like this curried cauliflower lentil soup Budget BytesBudget Bytes is a great resource for those watching their wallets as each recipe gives you a breakdown of estimated costs for each ingredient Commerce Editor Valentina Palladino said that the site is also really good for beginners Rainbow Plant LifeIf you re looking for vegan recipes Rainbow Plant Life has a ton of them Palladino loves the cashew cream recipe and appreciates that the site s founder Nisha has a trove of vegan friendly Instant Pot recipes to try as well Pick Up LimesAnother staple for accessible vegan recipes is Pick Up Limes Palladino says that the Healthiest Ever Granola recipe is one of her favorites and she likes that the Pick Up Limes website makes it easy to filter recipes by type of ingredients preparation time allergens and more Richard Bertinet s White Bread MasterclassRichard Bertinet s video on white bread comes highly recommended for its sheer simplicity It proves that all you need to make bread is bread flour yeast and salt Senior Reporter Dan Cooper says the video is also a sure fire way of calming him down when stressed Half Baked HarvestEditor in Chief Dana Wollman and Senior News Editor Billy Steele frequently trade Slack messages with dinner recommendations What s for dinner Ask a coworker of course The answer from either person is often a Half Baked Harvest link The site is home to a vast library of free recipes that in our experience tend to work as advertised We re fans of her nightly Instagram Story cooking demos as well not to mention her tacos Joy the BakerWollman says she discovered Joy by accident through her warm self effacing Insta Stories only to discover she has an equally clever blog offering a mix of sweet and savory baking recipes This article originally appeared on Engadget at 2023-04-10 14:50:01
海外TECH Engadget YouTube Premium on iOS will soon work with SharePlay https://www.engadget.com/youtube-premium-on-ios-will-soon-work-with-shareplay-143057377.html?src=rss YouTube Premium on iOS will soon work with SharePlayGoogle announced a feature drop today for YouTube Premium users Perhaps the most anticipated addition is iOS SharePlay support which follows the release of Google s equivalent feature in Meet video calls The company says iOS SharePlay support will arrive “in the coming weeks for YouTube Premium subscribers Apple launched SharePlay in in the wake of pandemic lockdowns allowing people to watch media together through Apple s video calling service However YouTube is late to the party as a long list of video streaming services ーincluding Disney HBO Max Hulu and many others ーhave been compatible with SharePlay for months if not years Netflix is a remaining holdout Assuming YouTube SharePlay works like Google Meet Live Sharing only the person setting up the call would need a Google account subscribed to YouTube Premium other participants wouldn t Google is also adding YouTube video queuing to mobile devices Premium subscribers can now add new videos to watch next ーlike they ve been able to on the web since The mobile version of the feature initially appeared late last year in beta under the Android app s “Try new features section Also arriving “in the coming weeks is enhanced p streaming for YouTube Premium subscribers on iOS Google acknowledged the feature was under testing in February after a small group of users reported seeing the option It uses a higher bitrate YouTube sends more data per second which should lead to a better looking picture During the beta test Google claimed the quality of standard p streaming would be unaffected meaning it wouldn t nerf video quality for free users to drive subscriptions Premium subscribers on Android iOS and the web will also soon see a new feature that lets them easily pick up YouTube videos where they left off on another device Additionally the new Smart Downloads feature on mobile will automatically add recommended videos to your library when connected to WiFi for offline viewing Of course if you don t want to waste storage you can turn off the feature in the app s settings menu This article originally appeared on Engadget at 2023-04-10 14:30:57
金融 レポート|日本総研 データを結節点に現場と経営を繋ぐファシリテーターの役割 https://www.jri.co.jp/page.jsp?id=104948 結節点 2023-04-11 00:00:00
金融 レポート|日本総研 インパクト投資 -机上の理論を現場で実践してみてわかること(下) https://www.jri.co.jp/page.jsp?id=104868 理論 2023-04-11 00:00:00
ニュース BBC News - Home UK-Israeli mother wounded in West Bank attack dies https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-65227638?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA palestinian 2023-04-10 14:34:37
ニュース BBC News - Home Junior doctors' strike: NHS chief calls for Acas help with talks https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65230594?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA appointments 2023-04-10 14:19:17
ニュース BBC News - Home Petrol bombs thrown at police at Londonderry republican parade https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-65231790?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA londonderry 2023-04-10 14:49:20
ニュース BBC News - Home Vodafone says UK broadband services back to normal https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-65230801?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA apologises 2023-04-10 14:38:54
ニュース BBC News - Home 78-year-old Missouri woman arrested on bank robbery charges https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65232308?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA convictions 2023-04-10 14:14:54

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)