投稿時間:2023-05-14 01:10:20 RSSフィード2023-05-14 01:00 分まとめ(11件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
IT InfoQ Holly Cummins At Devoxx UK: How Would the Business Benefit from Your Greener Java Application https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/05/green-java/?utm_campaign=infoq_content&utm_source=infoq&utm_medium=feed&utm_term=global Holly Cummins At Devoxx UK How Would the Business Benefit from Your Greener Java ApplicationAt her Devoxx UK presentation Holly Cummins Senior Software Principal Engineer at Redhat presented approaches that could make Java applications more cost and energy efficient More the business would benefit too Showcasing the work done by her team with quarkus she states that choosing wisely between the JVM or native options in your application can save up to two time costs and carbon By Olimpiu Pop 2023-05-13 15:15:00
Ruby Railsタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita Rails+AI: ChatGPTとllm_memoryで構築するFAQチャットシステム https://qiita.com/shohey1226/items/13552582afc2aa4dbc67 chatgpt 2023-05-14 00:01:31
海外TECH MakeUseOf 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Taking Photos for Your Blog https://www.makeuseof.com/blog-photos-mistakes-to-avoid/ avoid 2023-05-13 15:30:16
海外TECH MakeUseOf How To Set Up A Network Domain https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/set-network-domain/ domain 2023-05-13 15:15:17
海外TECH MakeUseOf What Is Tesla's Romance Mode, and How Does It Work? https://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-tesla-romance-mode/ romance 2023-05-13 15:10:17
海外TECH DEV Community Symfony internals and security https://dev.to/jmau111/symfony-internals-and-security-144b Symfony internals and securitySymfony is a PHP framework that is recommended by many devs as it focuses on best practices Let s see how it works behind the scene in short Symfony is HTTP centricYou may have already seen some calls to the Kernel in public index php When you open a page e g the home page but other pages as well the main index file calls the kernel which triggers a RequestEvent and calls resolvers to determine which controller matches the request the URL As the name suggests the controller will articulate the process passing data and arguments between views and models Symfony works with a database so a typical request will likely involve a database query which is handled by a repository and one of the find methods e g findAll Behind the scene the framework uses PDO to interact with the database in standardized way Once it has pulled the data Symfony can return a ResponseEvent and render the view using its template engine Twig Of course your app may leverage additional layers like caches or a noSQL system like Redis which prevents direct calls to the database every time you need to render something It s particularly helpful to handle traffic peaks and user sessions Other ways to discover Symfony internalsSymfony has such a great documentation and a large community so it s unlikely you won t find what you re looking for as a beginner Most common errors are documented on the official documentation itself but you can also leverage stackoverflow and other dedicated platforms for devs Although you may also use the native Symfony console Xdebug or a profiler before to figure it out on your own or ask better questions Besides you can install several bundles to profile Symfony composer require dev symfony profiler pack Security rulesSymfony has various internal mechanisms you can leverage to secure your project You can use the SecurityBundle which is a tight integration of the Security component composer require symfony security bundleMost apps require authentication and user permissions Even if you don t have to manage user sessions you can t skip security access control path admin login roles PUBLIC ACCESS path admin roles ROLE ADMIN The security yaml file can be configured to protect against common attacks hash amp verify passwords manage cookies and even set firewalls which are listeners of the HTTP component The console can also save you some time if you need to build login forms and authenticators php bin console make auth php bin console make controller LoginHowever keep it mind it only provides generic starters that promote good practices nothing more Beyond firewalls voters and passportsThe Voter system allows centralizing all permission logic then reuse them in many places It triggers every time you use the isGranted method in a controller or access controls but you can also define your own voters custom access strategies Passports are objects that contain user credentials and badges additional pieces of information like the rememberMeBadge used by the Security component during the authentication Where should I write security instructions The security bundle is very flexible and allows defining custom rules in various files configs e g security yaml controllers services even in templates e g isGranted in Twig Although it can be hard to determine where exactly to write your rules to keep things readable and maintainable Unfortunately there s no magic recipe you can apply blindly you will have to define rules in the general config fileyou might need custom annotations in your controllersin practice it s usually a mix of both and other approaches may even intercept requests at a higher level skipping controllers Wrap this upYou can discover how Symfony does its magic by profiling your app and enabling critical security mechanisms like user sessions and permissions 2023-05-13 15:37:57
海外TECH DEV Community Serverless, a CTO’s Perspective https://dev.to/aws-builders/serverless-a-ctos-perspective-3hpc Serverless a CTO s PerspectiveI ve been following along the past couple of weeks in the wake of the article by the Prime Video Team I ve seen a lot of rebuttal type articles by some folks that I respect so I didn t want to continue to add more of the same opinions in that direction I think people that have spoken up in support of Serverless architecture have done a fantastic job of articulating why and when not to What I wanted to write was something in my more official day to day title as CTO and why I support Serverless design choices for my teams and customers So consider this Why Serverless a CTO Perspective Who am IIf this is the first article you ve ever read by me give me just a sentence or four to share who I am First and foremost I m a builder and developer I ve been shipping value to customers for over years in a bunch of different industries I ve written C with MFC was an early adopter of Perl s CGI library went through the early days of C Webforms Java Beans and navigated the challenges of AJAX in the s and early s I started leading teams around and have been working with developers architects product people and executives pretty much ever since I say all this to do nothing more than set the backdrop of my thinking and again reinforce why serverless from a CTO s perspective Software FoundationsWhen building any new software I feel strongly that it needs to satisfy one of two conditions It must either be Useful or it must be Fun If you take any piece of software or tool that you use it s going to fall into one of those two categories at a high level And it doesn t matter if you have user or B users You need to deliver on the promise or premise that you set out to do Customers will expect you to do that if you want to keep them happy And they will care very little about how you do that Except that what you choose to build your software on will shape their perspective as to some key questions of delivery How quickly can I introduce new value How safely can I introduce new value How does this new value affect pricing Siding with ServerlessFirst and foremost I think there is a balance here The it depends answer is the most appropriate for a lot of answers to questions such as Which x should I choose to build y Take for instance the early start up Growing the TeamThere are usually only a few employees Perhaps develoepers Maybe I ve been there before Do I go containers Do I use functions Do I use a single MySQL or Postgres or venture into running MongoDB Do I just go with DynamoDB or CosmosDB So many choices And you haven t even gotten into the language or frameworks that might run your value on top of these architecture decisions Now take a slightly larger software engagement You ve got multiple teams Ideally each team is working on its own set of features Do you standardize that they can only use a certain Database Do you agree that you ll be event driven Do you even agree on the technology and languages that you ll be using When faced with all of these potential decisions especially early on as a Technology Leader I m going to go with the approach that gives me the most flexibility as we scale relative to cost Let that sink in just a little bit I m not picking a side at all I m simply saying that I want a design that allows me to adapt to the needs of my customers That s what I mean by flexibility Making some ChoicesI ve been subconsciously using this quadrant to make decisions for many years but up until I became a CTO I hadn t codified it I want to spend the balance of the article now walking through as a CTO how I look at each of these when working with my teams and how we ended up with Serverless Quick DefinitionBefore I go any further when I say Serverless I mean A technology service that provides some function without the provisioning of individual compute blocks The knobs to tune are more parameters of the service vs components of the hardware And each of the Serverless components that I choose should be interoperable so that I can compose them together to complete a feature For instance I can use AWS Serverless components such as Simple Queue Service and Lambda to batch events and process them with some form of computing With SQS I worry not about redundancy or server size but more about batch sizes encryption and failure For Lambda I don t mind the CPU or the host Virtual Machine or even the container but I do set the memory needed environment variables and the inputs and outputs that my function code requires As many others have stated it s not the absence of servers that makes it serverless it s the place in your problem solving and deployment that makes it so Serverless CostFrom a how much does it cost to run serverless point of view that really depends And the depends is on so many factors First and foremost you MUST understand your serverless component s cost model For instance Lambda is memory choice ms increments DynamoDB is by storage and how you read Go read Alex s article for something more in depth SQS is by type of queue and the number of pulls Make sure to use long polling to maximize And so on Once you understand how your architecture is coming together you can understand how to manage its costs There are so many great stories of people who didn t abandon serverless only tweaked how they were using a component and reduced their bill or increased their efficiency Please make no mistake if you are just looking at dollars for dollars is serverless cheaper than running bare metal yourself The answer is almost always no Again never with absolutes You could build your clusters drop in a messaging solution and run your own Opensource NoSQL datastore and it ll be cheaper as you grow in terms of cost most of the time Serverless pricing has overhead On purpose The entity that runs all this serverless stuff has to make a profit too Serverless PeopleSo why would a CTO choose serverless from a people perspective For me it s simple With serverless I spend less time running infrastructure and more time building applications My customers don t pay for us to run infrastructure by they do pay us for the value we ship And if I ve got people that I can have in a department I think could be dedicated to Cloud Operations and the other could be leveraged in delivery That above breakdown is how I see the beauty of DevOps coming together Most developers I ve ever worked with can t build a network from scratch They can t rack a server They can t provision a switch And why should they That s not what they ve spent their life getting good at So with Serverless I don t ask them to What I ask them to do is learn how to construct these building blocks in a way that delivers their feature If you ve been following me for the past little bit you know how much I like CDK Teach your engineers to construct these blocks with the help of the or cloud engineers that can help navigate the complexity and off you go What this ends up doing is the money you think you d save by running your gear you get to reinvest into your product I know this to be true because I ve gone through several large migrations to serverless that have yielded the redeploying of these former system administrators into roles that helped support product delivery with some of them pivoting into software development on teams And lastly from a people standpoint I can start to waterline the base set of skills and building blocks that people need to deploy while giving them the freedom to use the tech stack that best fits their problem For instance if the base building blocks for an application are DynamoDB Lambda EventBridge Step Functions SQS then the team can choose to use Go Node Python or whatever best suits their problem without being forced into choices because everything is built and deployed in one unit I find that freedom in this way leads to creativity and innovation And the isolation of the deployable units decreases the risk For an example of developers working together I wrote this article a while back about Event Driven Serverless Data Architecture Serverless Customer ValueAs a CTO I spend a lot of time talking to customers and potential customers And as much as I love technology most of them don t care too much about what we are built upon Sure some get it and they want to geek out on the latest and greatest But most really just care about the following things which expands upon the original list at the top How quickly can I introduce new value How safely can I introduce new value How does this new value affect pricing How available are you Do you work on a tablet What software do we need to install Here are the things that I ve specifically seen with serverless from the perspective of a CTO Scaling to meet demand both up and down Time to market on new features The resiliency of the platform by being decoupled Innovation increased by the isolation of the new features Management of cost due to just in time sizing of infrastructure When addressing customer value I want to give my teams the building blocks to be able to rapidly build out features while also being able to adapt to scaling changes I tend to book serverless components in two categories I have the bedrock components that I know I won t need to outgrow such as SQS DyanmoDB and EventBridge And then I have the components that get me going the quickest and will last a long time but might be replaced Step Functions and Lambdas fall into the this category I ve not reached a scale that requires this in a few places but the upgrade path is easy enough I lean into Fargate on ECS which gives me plenty of horizontal scale to deal with load that might be more consistent So from a team standpoint they have these robust building blocks and patterns to deploy software and things to monitor that might cause them to jump into a new category of scale What I want my teams focused on is solving customer problems and shipping customer value not focused on how they are going to run or deploy Or trying to hold the mental model of aggregate roots in a DDD mindsight in their local or brains at one time Serverless TechnologyMany years ago Jeff Bezos said that AWS seeks to handle of the undifferentiated heavy lifting for its customers I tend to look at serverless as the next iteration of that statement Microsoft and Google look to do the same things so you should be expecting this if you are choosing serverless From a technology standpoint I want to give my teams the ability to pick the right tool for the right job This doesn t mean to say you CAN T build a valuable customer product in a Monolith Because you absolutely can I spent a lot of years doing this And then SOA came along and we connected Monotliths together We haven t changed patterns we ve just decreased the size of the feature and the deployment while increasing flexibility and speed I mentioned above that it s important to understand the knobs of the piece of tech you are putting in your architecture Understand how it reads or pulls and how it does transactions Mind the cost and what the overhead is Also know what its limits are When do you go from Lamdba to a container Or when you might use Step Functions vs crafting your workflow This goes back to the it depends as it always does But from a CTO s perspective why choose serverless continues to boil down to flexibility and speed I want my teams to be able to be free to make choices that positively impact my customers And that this technology gives them a delightful experience so that they are spending time working on problems and not working on things that don t add value Note on ComplexitySo I ve highlighted many different opinions on why choose serverless from a CTO s perspective but I would be purely one sided if I didn t highlight the flip side of what happens when you choose this style of build Complexity will increase Cloud tech in general increases complexity When your code runs in one executable on servers behind one load balancer with one domain things are simple When your transaction runs in the same memory space as the web request things are simple Distributed software is complex Feel free to read up on that There are many articles and stories of the pitfalls and perils but also the successes Please with anything you read find all sides to the point Then make your own decision based on the quadrant I showed above Or perhaps you have your criteria which is great too Wrap UpAs with anything there is no one size fits all approach And when building products or games for customers it feels like there are too many choices And sometimes it can feel overwhelming when you hear voices strongly in two camps I say read those Don t shy away from them But then evaluate With anything find those that have been cutting the path ahead of you and draft off that success and veer from those failures Take in all sides and make your own decision That s honestly as builders what we get paid for You don t hire a carpenter to build you a fantastic piece of furniture only to tell them how to do it You let them build and create and use their experience as that s what you are paying them for If I m the first to tell you that software development is a similar trade in this day and age ponder that for a bit Thanks so much for reading along I hope you ve taken my perspective as a CTO and have a better understanding as to why I choose Serverless when designing solutions and shipping value 2023-05-13 15:26:47
海外TECH Engadget Apple’s M1 iPad Air drops to $500 at Amazon https://www.engadget.com/apples-m1-ipad-air-drops-to-500-at-amazon-153725318.html?src=rss Apple s M iPad Air drops to at AmazonIf you ve been eyeing Apple s th generation iPad Air for a while now is a great time to purchase one On Amazon a handful of the GB WiFi models are off at the moment Specifically you can get the Space Gray Blue and Starlight colorways for That s a record low price for the iPad Air Of all the different tablet models Apple currently offers the iPad Air is the one that s the best for most people Engadget Deputy Editor Nathan Ingraham awarded the tablet a score of when he reviewed it last spring The iPad Air features the same elegant design language as the iPad Pro while costing significantly less It s also no slouch with Apple adding its M system on a chip to the model That s the same processor you ll find on some of the company s older Mac laptops making it more than powerful enough to handle any task you could throw at it The iPad Air also comes with a bright and vivid inch display a USB C port for charging and a battery that can power the device for about hours before it needs time at the outlet About the only issue with the iPad Air is that the base model only comes with GB of storage Keep that in mind if you decide to take advantage of Amazon s sale Follow EngadgetDeals on Twitter and subscribe to the Engadget Deals newsletter for the latest tech deals and buying advice This article originally appeared on Engadget at 2023-05-13 15:37:25
ニュース BBC News - Home Priti Patel: Tory leadership errors cost us dearly in local elections https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65579691?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA election 2023-05-13 15:50:56
ニュース BBC News - Home Southampton 0-2 Fulham: Aleksandar Mitrovic scores on return from ban as Saints relegated from Premier League https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65506033?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA Southampton Fulham Aleksandar Mitrovic scores on return from ban as Saints relegated from Premier LeagueSouthampton s year stay in the Premier League ends in tame fashion as their relegation is confirmed with defeat at home by Fulham 2023-05-13 15:52:02
海外TECH reddit Gen.G vs. T1 / MSI 2023 - Bracket Stage - Round 2 / Post-Match Discussion https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/13gjwpn/geng_vs_t1_msi_2023_bracket_stage_round_2/ Gen G vs T MSI Bracket Stage Round Post Match DiscussionMSI Official page Leaguepedia Liquipedia New to LoL Gen G T T move on to face the winner of JD Gaming vs Bilibili Gaming in the Upper Bracket Final Gen G will face the winner of Cloud vs Golden Guardians in the Lower Bracket GEN Leaguepedia Liquipedia Website Twitter Facebook YouTube T Leaguepedia Liquipedia Website Twitter Facebook YouTube MATCH GEN vs T Winner T in m Game Breakdown Bans Bans G K T D B GEN lucian nautilus lulu nidalee thresh k HT M T vi maokai ksante malphite gragas k C H H B M M B M GEN vs T Doran gwen TOP sion Zeus Peanut wukong JNG poppy Oner Chovy ahri MID annie Faker Peyz aphelios BOT jinx Gumayusi Delight rakan SUP tahmkench Keria MATCH GEN vs T Winner T in m Game Breakdown Bans Bans G K T D B GEN lucian nautilus lulu poppy thresh k None T vi maokai ksante ahri lissandra k I H C H M B M GEN vs T Doran gragas TOP sion Zeus Peanut viego JNG nocturne Oner Chovy aurelionsol MID annie Faker Peyz jinx BOT aphelios Gumayusi Delight tahmkench SUP blitzcrank Keria MATCH T vs GEN Winner Gen G in m Game Breakdown Bans Bans G K T D B T vi ahri ksante lissandra malphite k C I B M GEN lucian nautilus maokai poppy nocturne k H H M B T vs GEN Zeus sion TOP gnar Doran Oner khazix JNG wukong Peanut Faker annie MID rumble Chovy Gumayusi aphelios BOT jinx Peyz Keria lulu SUP thresh Delight MATCH GEN vs T Winner Gen G in m Game Breakdown Bans Bans G K T D B GEN lucian annie nautilus poppy sion k H CT CT B T vi maokai ksante blitzcrank thresh k C H M CT GEN vs T Doran gragas TOP ornn Zeus Peanut wukong JNG nocturne Oner Chovy lissandra MID ahri Faker Peyz jinx BOT aphelios Gumayusi Delight rakan SUP lulu Keria MATCH T vs GEN Winner T in m Game Breakdown Bans Bans G K T D B T vi wukong maokai thresh lulu k CT C H O GEN lucian annie nautilus lissandra elise k H T vs GEN Zeus gragas TOP gwen Doran Oner rumble JNG poppy Peanut Faker ksante MID ahri Chovy Gumayusi xayah BOT aphelios Peyz Keria rakan SUP alistar Delight This thread was created by the Post Match Team submitted by u adzr to r leagueoflegends link comments 2023-05-13 15:05:27

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)