投稿時間:2023-07-23 20:08:44 RSSフィード2023-07-23 20:00 分まとめ(10件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS Management Tools Blog Monitor hybrid and multicloud environments using AWS Systems Manager and Amazon CloudWatch https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/monitor-hybrid-and-multicloud-environment-using-aws-systems-manager-and-amazon-cloudwatch/ Monitor hybrid and multicloud environments using AWS Systems Manager and Amazon CloudWatchAs customers accelerate their migrations to the cloud and transform their businesses some find themselves in situations where they have to manage IT operations in a hybrid or multicloud environment These customers are faced with additional complexity when it comes to operating their applications and infrastructure They often must use solutions from multiple providers to … 2023-07-23 10:23:35
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita yfinanceがバグったので、pip updateで対応 https://qiita.com/Financer/items/5fc0ee13f77d89696e83 yfinanceasyfimportjson 2023-07-23 19:06:10
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita AWS CloudFormationを使用したEC2インスタンスのプロビジョニング https://qiita.com/duelist2020jp/items/aae09f93b9412eb65728 awscloudformation 2023-07-23 19:08:15
Docker dockerタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita DockerちゃんにError response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpointって怒られた💦 https://qiita.com/kikka/items/5c4427c32b282d5aa766 externalconnectivityonen 2023-07-23 19:39:22
海外TECH DEV Community It's My 1Year anniversary on Dev and I just hit 1500 followers. https://dev.to/sarahokolo/its-my-1year-anniversary-on-dev-and-i-just-hit-1500-followers-16j3 It x s My Year anniversary on Dev and I just hit followers You can t want to start something for the first time and expect to be perfect in it Me I can t believe it s just been a year it seems quite longer than that Yesss I just clocked a whole days being a part of the amazing Dev community Holdup rewind I believe I didn t emphasize that enough AMAZING Dev community Ah yes there we go much better The past year in this community has been quite amazing from the overflow of great useful contents I get to learn from on here everyday to the incredible people who are very welcoming and helpful It has been a very wonderful experience for me I have also been able to get up to a thousand and amazing DEV followers that push me to be a better developer and writer I say thank you to each and everyone of you Well some people might think just followers in a year Pfftt what s all the noise about Well well considering how largely inconsistent I ve been in putting out content and I do say this with much shame It is quite the achievement and it makes me happy that people are actually interested in what I have to offer Although I would be honest my initial intention for setting up an account with DEV in the first place was not to start writing contents but only to just read other people s articles and learn one or two new things My first ever comment on DEV one year ago today As time went on I wrote my first ever blog post which has over post views as of now When I hit the publish button I felt a rush of excitement that excitement you get from doing something interesting for the first time It turned out that I actually loved to write but I was only held back by all the negative thing that might happen Silly stuffs like What if I m not good at it What if people hate what I put out And with a lot of What ifs going on in my head it just buried whatever interest in writing that I had Also coupled with my unrealistic goal of putting out the perfect post So this brought up a lot of unnecessary stress for me like just getting to write the first sentence I would have skimmed through a thousand and one words in my head looking for that perfect word trying to make the sentence as most articulate and perfect as ever Haa boy was I kidding myself Reading through people s post on this platform was what gave me that confidence to start writing as I figured out that you can t want to start something for the first time and expect to be perfect in it you have to grow gradually and make mistakes and learn from them I eventually decided to take the leap and put out a very so not perfect blog post for the first time ever Along line I was able to bag a spot as one of the Tag Moderators for the community Since then I have gone on to publish contents in the like of smashing magazine and open replay I did go to try out HashNode at some point in time but let me say it was like stepping out of the warm summer breeze into a polar desert Now HashNode lovers don t get me wrong it is great and all but the community is just not as warm and welcoming as I found Dev to be And with the occasional meme mondays hosted by Ben Halpern Ah those are my favorites I m quite the meme lover Anyways if you managed to make it to this point in this post you can tell me about your first writing experience on DEV or how long you ve been a member of the community and what you love about it the most Well till then here s to another amazing day on this wonderful platform 2023-07-23 10:48:39
海外TECH DEV Community CSS Alchemy: Mastering Tailwind 🎨✨🔧💻 https://dev.to/jagroop2000/css-alchemy-mastering-tailwind-44c5 CSS Alchemy Mastering Tailwind ️Tailwind CSS is a utility first CSS framework meant to let users construct apps more quickly and easily You may use utility classes to adjust the layout color spacing typography shadows and more to build a completely bespoke component design ーall without leaving your HTML or writing a single line of custom CSS For example you want to create a simple button It s CSS Code will looks like lt button class my button gt Save changes lt button gt Define the base styles for the button my button background color fdc color fff padding rem rem border radius rem border none cursor pointer transition background color s ease Add hover styles for the button my button hover background color bac Ahh a lot of CSS right This same thing is accomplished by using tailwindcss and it looks more precise lt button class bg violet hover bg violet active bg violet focus outline none focus ring focus ring violet gt Save changes lt button gt As you may expect the learning curve for Tailwind CSS is mostly comprised of becoming acquainted with its utility classes But once you ve mastered it you ll be able to construct bespoke components like the one below fast and consistently ‍How to Use Tailwind CSS to Speed Up Your Coding Tailwind CSS makes it easier to build and maintain your application s code You don t have to develop bespoke CSS to style your application if you use this utility first framework Instead you can utilize utility classes to control your application s padding margin color font shadow and other properties It may take some time to become acquainted with these utility classes but once you do you ll be able to construct and manage applications faster than ever before ️And the most important thing is that one must have a solid knowledge of CSS otherwise it would be very difficult to understand it As under the hood Tailwind CSS classes have a written block of CSS Having a good understanding of CSS fundamentals will greatly enhance your ability to use Tailwind CSS effectively While Tailwind abstracts a lot of the complexity by providing utility classes knowing CSS allows you to have a deeper grasp of how these utilities translate into actual styles It also empowers you to customize or extend Tailwind CSS when needed going beyond the pre defined utility classes ️With this combination of CSS knowledge and Tailwind CSS you ll be equipped to create visually appealing responsive and performant web applications efficiently 2023-07-23 10:03:11
海外TECH DEV Community My Journey with Next.js https://dev.to/sadeedpv/my-journey-with-nextjs-6og My Journey with Next jsHello Dev to community Today I want to share my experience with learning Next js and how it has transformed my web development skills As a novice developer I was intimidated by the idea of server side rendering and building complex web applications The Initial Struggle When I first encountered Next js I found myself overwhelmed by the amount of new concepts to grasp Server side rendering static site generation and data fetching with getServerSideProps were just some of the things that left me scratching my head However I didn t let this discourage me and I began my learning journey step by step The Learning ResourcesTo start I relied on the official Next js documentation and various online tutorials The Next js documentation is well structured and provides clear explanations of its features I also found numerous blog posts and YouTube tutorials that walked me through building basic applications with Next js These resources helped me gain a better understanding of Next js fundamentals Hands on Projects While theory is essential I quickly realized that hands on projects were crucial to solidifying my knowledge I started with small projects like personal blogs and portfolio websites As I progressed I took on more ambitious projects that leveraged Next js s powerful capabilities for dynamic content and real time data updates Learning from Mistakes During my journey I made mistakes lots of them However each mistake taught me something valuable From debugging errors to refactoring code for better performance these experiences were invaluable in honing my Next js skills Levelling up with Advanced concepts As I grew more comfortable with Next js I explored advanced concepts like API routes serverless functions and internationalization These features opened up new possibilities for my projects and I felt a sense of accomplishment as I integrated them into my applications ConclusionIf you re new to Next js or feeling intimidated remember that every developer starts somewhere Embrace the learning process seek support from the community and don t be afraid to challenge yourself Happy coding 2023-07-23 10:01:40
ニュース BBC News - Home Rhodes fires: Jet2 and TUI flights cancelled as British tourists in limbo https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66282387?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA hotels 2023-07-23 10:15:34
ニュース BBC News - Home Israel judicial reform: Netanyahu in hospital ahead of key vote https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-66281968?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA legal 2023-07-23 10:13:30
ニュース BBC News - Home Women's World Cup 2023: Netherlands secure narrow win over Portugal - highlights https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/66265184?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA Women x s World Cup Netherlands secure narrow win over Portugal highlightsWatch highlights as Stefanie van der Gragt s first half header secures victory for the Netherlands against Portugal at the Fifa Women s World Cup in Dunedin 2023-07-23 10:45:11

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)