投稿時間:2026-08-19 09:09:56 RSSフィード2026-08-19 09:00分まとめ(9件)
| カテゴリー | サイト名 | 記事タイトル | リンクURL | 頻出ワード・要約等 | 登録日 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| IT | 気になる、記になる… | カメラ付きAirPodsは「AirPods Ultra」ではなく「AirPods Pro」として発売か | https://taisy0.com/2026/08/19/226413.html | airpods,airpodspro,airpodsultra | 2026-08-18 23:38:08 |
| IT | 気になる、記になる… | Apple、「macOS Sequoia/Sonoma」向けに「Safari 26.6.1」をリリース | https://taisy0.com/2026/08/19/226409.html | applemacossequoiasonoma,apple,macos | 2026-08-18 23:16:23 |
| IT | 気になる、記になる… | 「Apple Watch」のチャレンジ企画「国立公園チャレンジ」、今年は8月23日に開催へ | https://taisy0.com/2026/08/19/226402.html | applewatch,apple,macrumors | 2026-08-18 23:13:15 |
| AWS | AWS Marketplace | Enabling mandatory purchase orders and custom guidance in AWS Marketplace | https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/awsmarketplace/enabling-mandatory-purchase-orders-and-custom-guidance-in-aws-marketplace/ | In this post you will learn how to configure these two governance features You will also learn how these features can be configured differently for selective audiences to enforce varying procurement policies across your AWS Organization | 2026-08-18 23:10:20 |
| Program | AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita | BGPのSite-to-Site VPNでトラフィックセレクタを0.0.0.0/0にするのはなぜ正しいのか | https://qiita.com/kaiton-ton/items/e06c247e53d6dde79173 | japanawsjrchampions,qiita,sitetositevpn | 2026-08-19 08:59:13 |
| Program | AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita | 【図解】AWS VPCとは。5つの部品と、外から繋がらない原因を全部まとめた | https://qiita.com/daisuke-nagata/items/beae13c9563f9fc6f7fb | awsvpc,アクセス,サブネット | 2026-08-19 08:18:19 |
| Program | AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita | Route 53 で取得したドメインで Gmail を運用する | https://qiita.com/ry-harada/items/5f5080f0751fb412b2bc | route,claude,gmail | 2026-08-19 08:18:17 |
| 海外TECH | AppleInsider - Frontpage News | Lexar Armor 700 8TB review: Impressive capacity, good speeds, with a catch | https://appleinsider.com/articles/26/08/18/lexar-armor-700-8tb-review-impressive-capacity-good-speeds-with-a-catch?utm_source=rss | Lexar s new TB SSD is a dream for creatives but Apple s port choices are holding it back Let s find out if the large capacity Armor is still worth buying Lexar Armor TB review The Lexar drive is good but Apple won t support USB Gen xAs both a photographer and videographer I m always churning through storage I have near a hundred terabytes sitting on my desk in one fashion or another Recently I ve been working more mobile than I had been requiring somewhat of a reevaluation of my workflow I needed something I could bring around to use with my iPhone iPad and MacBook Pro with enough capacity to reduce my transfers between drives Continue Reading on AppleInsider Discuss on our Forums | 2026-08-18 23:44:31 |
| 詳細記事 | ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 | 【8月23日処暑に決まる!】秋から圧倒的に開運する人が自分に問いかけていること - 季節の兆しカレンダー | https://diamond.jp/articles/-/397220 | アクション,カレンダー,二十四節気 | 2026-08-19 08:05:00 |
コメント
コメントを投稿