投稿時間:2026-08-19 20:05:51 RSSフィード2026-08-19 20:00分まとめ(4件)
| カテゴリー | サイト名 | 記事タイトル | リンクURL | 頻出ワード・要約等 | 登録日 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| IT | 気になる、記になる… | Insta360、「Insta360 Luna Pro」の公式開封動画を公開 | https://taisy0.com/2026/08/19/226424.html | instainstalunapro,insta,instalunapro | 2026-08-19 10:24:25 |
| IT | 気になる、記になる… | ドコモオンラインショップ、「iPad (A16)」と「iPad Air (M4)」を「オンラインおトク割」と「5G WELCOME割」の対象に追加 | https://taisy0.com/2026/08/19/226422.html | apple,dポイント,gwelcome | 2026-08-19 10:15:26 |
| Program | AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita | 【AWS解説 S3編 #4】Block Public Accessとバケットポリシーの基本 | https://qiita.com/suzunari900261/items/0293e251a7b2f01312ec | blockpublicaccess,アクセス制御,インターネット上 | 2026-08-19 19:27:38 |
| 海外TECH | AppleInsider - Frontpage News | Lexar Armor 700 8TB review: Impressive capacity, good speeds, with a catch | https://appleinsider.com/articles/26/08/18/lexar-armor-700-8tb-review-impressive-capacity-good-speeds-with-a-catch?utm_source=rss | Lexar s new TB SSD is a dream for creatives but Apple s port choices are holding it back Let s find out if the large capacity Armor is still worth buying Lexar Armor TB review The Lexar drive is good but Apple won t support USB Gen xAs both a photographer and videographer I m always churning through storage I have near a hundred terabytes sitting on my desk in one fashion or another Recently I ve been working more mobile than I had been requiring somewhat of a reevaluation of my workflow I needed something I could bring around to use with my iPhone iPad and MacBook Pro with enough capacity to reduce my transfers between drives Continue Reading on AppleInsider Discuss on our Forums | 2026-08-19 10:48:50 |
コメント
コメントを投稿