投稿時間:2022-03-16 03:32:39 RSSフィード2022-03-16 03:00 分まとめ(46件)

カテゴリー等 サイト名等 記事タイトル・トレンドワード等 リンクURL 頻出ワード・要約等/検索ボリューム 登録日
AWS AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog Migrating 50,000 MySQL Databases to Amazon Aurora with Futuralis https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/migrating-50000-mysql-databases-to-amazon-aurora-with-futuralis/ Migrating MySQL Databases to Amazon Aurora with FuturalisLarge scale database migrations are difficult have multiple phases and are time consuming Customers want a simpler way to achieve large scale migration with little to no downtime Learn how Futuralis helped their customer migrate more than MySQL databases hosted on an Amazon EC server to Amazon Aurora relational database using AWS and native MySQL tools The customer had MySQL version hosted on EC with more than databases with million tables and hundreds of millions of records 2022-03-15 17:29:09
AWS AWS Database Blog Restore Amazon RDS for Oracle to a self-managed infrastructure using RMAN duplication https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/database/restore-amazon-rds-for-oracle-to-a-self-managed-infrastructure-using-rman-duplication/ Restore Amazon RDS for Oracle to a self managed infrastructure using RMAN duplicationAmazon Relational Database Service Amazon RDS for Oracle is a fully managed commercial database that makes it easy to set up operate scale a relational database in the cloud It takes care of installation storage provisioning management OS and database patching backup and restore automatically This helps you focus your efforts on where you can … 2022-03-15 17:47:29
AWS AWS Database Blog Restore an Amazon RDS for Oracle instance to a self-managed instance https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/database/restore-an-amazon-rds-for-oracle-instance-to-a-self-managed-instance/ Restore an Amazon RDS for Oracle instance to a self managed instanceFully managed database services often bring lots of benefits to customers for running their database workload in the cloud such as easy administration and high scalability availability and durability Amazon Relational Database Service Amazon RDS for Oracle is a fully managed commercial database that makes it easy to set up operate and scale Oracle database … 2022-03-15 17:41:57
AWS AWS Machine Learning Blog Automate email responses using Amazon Comprehend custom classification and entity detection https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-learning/automate-email-responses-using-amazon-comprehend-custom-classification-and-entity-detection/ Automate email responses using Amazon Comprehend custom classification and entity detectionIn this post we demonstrate how to create an automated email response solution using Amazon Comprehend Organizations spend lots of resources effort and money on running their customer care operations to answer customer questions and provide solutions Your customers may ask questions via various channels such as email chat or phone and deploying a workforce … 2022-03-15 17:17:53
AWS AWS Management Tools Blog Using AWS AppConfig Feature Flags https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/using-aws-appconfig-feature-flags/ Using AWS AppConfig Feature FlagsAWS recently launched AWS AppConfig Feature Flags Feature flagging is a powerful tool that allows engineers to safely push out new features to customers but doing so in a measured and usually gradual way In this blog post you will learn about what feature flags are what are the benefits to using them and what … 2022-03-15 17:00:50
AWS AWS Curious about Automated Reasoning with Werner Vogels | Amazon Web Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-xv8BQNfDs Curious about Automated Reasoning with Werner Vogels Amazon Web ServicesDr Byron Cook is a pioneer in the field of formal verification and in this video he joins Dr Werner Vogels CTO of Amazon com as they discuss the current state of formal verification and automated reasoning Learn more at Subscribe More AWS videos More AWS events videos ABOUT AWSAmazon Web Services AWS is the world s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform offering over fully featured services from data centers globally Millions of customers ーincluding the fastest growing startups largest enterprises and leading government agencies ーare using AWS to lower costs become more agile and innovate faster AWS AmazonWebServices CloudComputing 2022-03-15 17:24:47
python Pythonタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita AWS Cognitoを使わずに多要素認証を実装したいんよ https://qiita.com/muson0110/items/bec33dd5fdc86f745f2f AWSでTOTP認証をさくっと実装できる秘密鍵とか出てきて、実装が難しそうに見えるのですが、AWSには一応AWSCognitoというユーザー認証承認管理サービスはあってTOTP認証も実装はできるのですが、AWSCognitoを使わずに独自に多要素認証を実装したい場面がいくつかあるのではないかと思います。 2022-03-16 02:22:32
AWS AWSタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita AWS Cognitoを使わずに多要素認証を実装したいんよ https://qiita.com/muson0110/items/bec33dd5fdc86f745f2f AWSでTOTP認証をさくっと実装できる秘密鍵とか出てきて、実装が難しそうに見えるのですが、AWSには一応AWSCognitoというユーザー認証承認管理サービスはあってTOTP認証も実装はできるのですが、AWSCognitoを使わずに独自に多要素認証を実装したい場面がいくつかあるのではないかと思います。 2022-03-16 02:22:32
Docker dockerタグが付けられた新着投稿 - Qiita 【Docker】Railsの環境構築 https://qiita.com/P-man_Brown/items/7cda7de8902cb5f108bd ターミナルdockercomposebuilddatabaseymlを修正databaseymlを修正してデータベースの設定を行います。 2022-03-16 02:56:15
海外TECH Ars Technica Florida health official put on 2-month leave after urging staff to get vaccine https://arstechnica.com/?p=1841226 health 2022-03-15 17:50:01
海外TECH MakeUseOf The 3 New Phones We Expect to See at Samsung's March 2022 Event https://www.makeuseof.com/new-phone-launch-samsung-march-2022-event/ galaxy 2022-03-15 17:25:16
海外TECH MakeUseOf How to Add Dark and Light Mode Options to Windows 11’s Context Menu https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-context-menu-dark-light-mode/ context 2022-03-15 17:15:14
海外TECH DEV Community The perfect image lazy loading https://dev.to/merri/the-perfect-image-lazy-loading-16i4 The perfect image lazy loadingAlright lets get our JavaScript coding fingers ready for we are going to make the most awesomest image lazy loading lt img alt A giraffe eating fallback code solutions src giraffe jpg height width loading lazy gt Wait what Yes HTML is enough to perfectly solve this issue Safari now ships with lazy loading support It was the last browser we waited for to catch up You no longer never need to do any JavaScript or CSS trickery related to typical image content loading But what about my fade in animation Don t do it You should use a progressive image The thing with progressive image is that once browser receives any image data it is able to start rendering at least something visual If you do image animation such as a fade in transition you are making a mistake Without adding in lots of complex code you can only trigger a fade in transition once the entire image file is done loading On slow connection this means the image will display well probably way after user has scrolled past the image This is an unnecessary cost only for having a cool fade in animation that I like and it fits the design I want at least a fallback color Don t do that either If you re using a progressive image then the time a browser might show the ugly alt text is greatly reduced Automating a fallback background color is not worth the extra code or complexity Besides it can get in the way with alpha transparency images anyway ConclusionEmbrace the simpliness that you now have and put your mind into other things 2022-03-15 17:52:49
海外TECH DEV Community Make immutable pop(), push(), shift(), unshift()? https://dev.to/urstrulyvishwak/whats-inside-tostring-join-pop-push-shift-unshift-34hc Make immutable pop push shift unshift We know very well how these functions work in Javascript So here I am going to write immutable implementations for the same functions as per my understanding Please do comment your suggestions concerns questions I will always happy to update this article function pop arr let newArr arr newArr length arr length return newArr function push arr item const newArr arr if item length gt for let i i lt item length i newArr newArr length item i return newArr function shift arr a b arr return b function unshift arr item const newArr if item length gt for let i i lt item length i newArr i item i newArr push arr return newArr Thank you Happy Reading Love to see your responseLike You reached here means I think I deserve a like Comment We can learn together Share Makes others also find this resource useful Subscribe Follow to stay up to date with my daily articles Encourage me You can buy me a Coffee Let s discuss further Just DM urstrulyvishwak Or mention urstrulyvishwak For further updates Follow urstrulyvishwak 2022-03-15 17:43:41
海外TECH DEV Community The Pitfalls of Productivity Guilt https://dev.to/melguachun/the-pitfalls-of-productivity-guilt-4l1g The Pitfalls of Productivity GuiltI ve been working since I was When I was a senior in high school I got my first publishing illustration gig and since then I ve had the pleasure of building up a clientele making connections with other creatives and finding my voice as an artist While in the art world I felt some sense of guilt for when I wasn t working It was always in the back of my mind the idea that I could be doing more with my time to get more clients to make more products to sell to be more productive This feeling of guilt never left and has since followed me into my new career as a software engineer I can recall getting through the first month of bootcamp and feeling frustrated during my time away from the computer The feeling of guilt that I should be studying more and working harder began to fill my head even more The fact that I was struggling more then my peers emphasized these feelings Even when I did give into the guilt and pushed myself further I ultimately became exhausted The material I crammed never stuck and I was left more confused than ever Now four months post graduation I often feel consumed by guilt Even though I m juggling blog posts GitHub pushes contacts and the responsibilities of a new job I m still grappling with an insurmountable feeling of guilt that I could be doing more with my time When I think about the pathology of this feeling it s hard to identify I could name a countless list of possible origins my OCD Tourette Syndrome anxiety self confidence or lack thereof feeling of inadequacy comparing myself to my peers follies of technical interviews etc Maybe it s all those things Maybe I feel like I have more to prove being a bootcamp graduate The cause of the symptoms change in my mind often and I m left without an answer There are days where I lose sleep because I m up all hours working and learning Then there are days where I try to set boundaries and cut my work off at a normal hour But still I m up at all hours mulling through my brain on what I should learn next what I should study next what I can do with my time to feel productive I know these feelings haunt not just software engineers or people in tech It s a worldwide phenomenon Or maybe it s just part of the human condition If so how do I quell it How do I ease my mind and trust the process that I m on the right path I m not too sure but I am of suspicion that life forces you to take a chill pill every now and then The other day I went to an annual eye exam With the checkup comes the fun part of having your eyes dilated Before I left my doctor quickly warned me to not use screens for the next few hours It didn t occur to me until I was leaving SHIT how am I gonna work Even though I was a walk away I had a hard enough time getting home before I was blinded by the sun Once home I was stricken with bewilderment Initially it was guilt but how could I feel guilty about not being able to see I couldn t even read my watch let alone a computer screen Against the wish of my ophthalmologist I opened my computer and sworn I hissed like a vampire when the blue light hit my eyes With the brightness at its lowest I knew this wasn t doing my eyes any favor So I sat on my couch feeling defeated There was nothing I physically could do but rest With nothing but time on my hands I wondered why am I not enjoying this Breaks are important and integral to regeneration If I can t rest how do I expect myself to achieve the goals I ve set for myself tomorrow Productivity is important but has no impact if you re not recharged It s automatic for me to give this advice to my peers when I see them struggling Though like many I m not one to take my own advice Why are we so cruel to ourselves I wouldn t treat someone in my position this way so why do I feel like I can treat myself in the same manner Eventually I drifted off for a much needed nap and felt renewed for the first time in months This all doesn t mean I m healed in any way Not at all If anything I think it shows how conditioned we are in reactions to shame and guilt We are surrounded by pictures of ideal success and to attain success you must put your mental health in jeopardy For me being able to rest or take breaks means undoing a conditioning that I ve been immersed in for years of being in the workforce Being in a new field where you can easily lose days behind a screen makes it more integral for us to question our definition of productivity and why we feel so inclined to sacrifice our health for faster results I m understanding more that this process doesn t grant you any instant gratification You can t look behind a curtain to see all the work you ve accomplished or the skills you ve sharpened It s a slow process where progress is anything but a gradual incline If anything from my new job I strive to continue to learn how to set better boundaries for myself to not only grow but also rest 2022-03-15 17:38:36
海外TECH DEV Community Harry Potter Character Search https://dev.to/dede0330/harry-potter-character-search-2o4e Harry Potter Character SearchSo this has been a long time coming I m really behind and in the depth of things I realize that this is a golden nugget that I m let slip threw my fingers The reason I write this post is to finally tell myself and the world that I messed up but I m not giving up I wrote code for the last few days and google and debug a single page application that I think is pretty neat Deep down I hope I hit all the requirements but my gut is telling me I might have missed one but from this day forward I m telling myself I can do it and that I m going to get caught up Dealing with an API that was very difficult was my first problem in this project and when I went back and looked at other API s I literally said ok revamp this whole thing and go re watch the videos that my teacher sent me After watching the videos and a little more googling I realized I was over thinking the whole project So boom a Harry Potter API with simple documentation was the OH snap moment to this project Then I began to code and things begun to click for me when stumbling upon a few code snippets from the teacher in the videos it made it just a slight bit easier to finish my project which I can say it is completed 2022-03-15 17:29:03
海外TECH DEV Community Qiziqarli | Quiz Game 💻 | TERMINAL KOMMANDALARI javoblari😉 https://dev.to/sardorbek095/qiziqarli-quiz-game-terminal-kommandalari-javoblari-2hfi Qiziqarli Quiz Game TERMINAL KOMMANDALARI javoblari Men hozir sizlarga bundan oldingi postimizdagi QuizGame savollariga javoblarini taqdim qilmoqchiman Manfaatli bo lishidan umidvormiz Demak boshladik javob mkdir date d m Y kommandasi orqali hozirgi sana nomi bilan papka ochiladi javob using namespace std kommandasi qayta qayta std standart output buyrug ini ishlatmaslik uchun yoziladi javob g main cpp kommandasi orqali joriy papkadagi main cpp nomli kodni kompilyatsiya qilinadi javob a out kommandasi orqali joriy papkadagi main cpp nomli code ni kompilyatsiya qilgach a out nomli by default faylni ishga tushiradi javob cd kommandasi orqali bundan oldingi papkaga qaytadi javob cd kommandasi oraqli HOME ga qaytadi javob rm rf Downloads keraksiz txt kommandasi oraqli HOME papkasidan chiqmagan holda Downloads papkasi ichidagi keraksiz txt faylni o chirsa bo ladiavvalo Downloads papkasi ichida keraksiz txt degan papka yaratib oldim endi esa HOME papkasida turib Downloads papkasi ichidagi keraksiz txt faylini udalit qildik javob cat keraksiz txt kommandasi oraqli siz turgan papka ichidagi keraksiz txt nomli faylning ichidagi kontentni terminalga chop etadi javob pwd ushbu kommanda siz turgan papka manzilini chop etadi javob ls ushbu kommanda siz turgan papka ichidagi barcha papka fayllarni chop etadi javob ls a ushbu kommanda oraqli siz hozir Documetns papkasi ichidasiz Shu papka ichidagi barcha fayl va papkalarni yashirinlarini ham chop etadi javob ls Downloads ushbu komanda oraqli siz Shu papkadan chiqmasdan Downloads ichidagi barcha narsalarni ro yxatini chop etasiz javob g main cpp o tayyor ushbu kommanda joriy papkadagi main cpp faylni kompilyatsiya qilib uni tayyor nomli faylga dastur sifatida saqlaydi javob echo date d m Y ushbu kommanda Terminalda bugungi sana nomi bilan dd mm yyyy formatida text chop etadi javob code ushbu kommanda joriy papkani VsCode dasturida workspace ishchi maydon sifatida ochadi bu kommandani berishingiz bilanoq quyidagi VsCode ochiladiUshbu post sizlarga ilm olishingiz yoki bilganlaringizni takrorlash uchun foyda keltirgan bo lsa men bundan hursand bo laman Alhamdulillah Quiz Game savollarini ushbu link orqali olishingiz mumkin 2022-03-15 17:14:27
Apple AppleInsider - Frontpage News Best AirPlay speakers in 2022: Apple, Sonos, Bose, and more https://appleinsider.com/inside/airplay/best/best-airplay-speakers-in-2022-apple-sonos-bose-and-more?utm_medium=rss Best AirPlay speakers in Apple Sonos Bose and moreSpeakers compatible with Apple s AirPlay can transform a dull listening experience into an exciting one no matter where you are in your home Here are what we think are your best choices all over your house AirPlay speakers come in many shapes and sizes from Apple s diminutive HomePod mini to the extravagant Sonos line But not all AirPlay speakers are made the same You ll want to carefully consider each speaker s use case before committing to a particular model With that in mind which AirPlay speaker is right for you and your home We ve collected the best AirPlay speakers you should pair with your iPhone iPad or Apple TV Read more 2022-03-15 17:26:23
海外TECH Engadget Google is making Stadia's storefront accessible to anyone to make games easier to find https://www.engadget.com/google-stadia-public-storefront-174723883.html?src=rss Google is making Stadia x s storefront accessible to anyone to make games easier to findGoogle will soon make it easier to see what Stadia has to offer In the “coming weeks the company will introduce a new public facing storefront that will be accessible without the need for a Google account You also won t need to sign in to the service to see its entire library One of the ways you ll be able to access the storefront is through Google Search much like you can do for games on Steam and the PlayStation Store Alongside the new storefront Google is expanding the availability of click to play trials to all developers They re limited time demos that anyone can access even if they haven t signed up for Stadia All a developer needs to do to offer one is set the amount of time someone can play their game without an account One game that s currently available to try in this way is Risk of Rain with more to come throughout Both initiatives broadly see Google removing barriers that in the past may have stopped some people from trying the service Whether that ultimately changes the outlook of Stadia is hard to say but at least anyone with a passing interest in the platform will find it easier to discover what it s all about nbsp 2022-03-15 17:49:30
海外TECH Engadget Meta fined $18.6 million over 12 GDPR-related data breaches https://www.engadget.com/meta-facebook-gdpr-data-breach-eu-fine-173528015.html?src=rss Meta fined million over GDPR related data breachesIreland s Data Protection Commission has fined Meta € million million over data breaches It said the company violated several articles of the European Union s General Data Protection Regulation GDPR by failing quot to have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures which would enable it to readily demonstrate the security measures that it implemented in practice to protect EU users data quot The DPC received the data breach notifications from Meta between June and December Before announcing the fine it consulted with other European authorities under GDPR guidelines as the investigation was related to “cross border processing “This fine is about record keeping practices from that we have since updated not a failure to protect people s information quot a Meta spokesperson told Engadget quot We take our obligations under the GDPR seriously and will carefully consider this decision as our processes continue to evolve The fine is a drop in the ocean for Meta which raked in billion in ad revenue last quarter alone The penalty pales in comparison with a million fine the DPC imposed last year after it determined Meta app WhatsApp failed to comply with GDPR transparency rules The regulator has investigated Meta over other data related issues 2022-03-15 17:35:28
Cisco Cisco Blog Congratulations to the 3rd Annual Data Science Award Winners! https://blogs.cisco.com/analytics-automation/3rd-annual-ds-award-winners awards 2022-03-15 17:11:58
海外TECH CodeProject Latest Articles Robust C++: Operational Aspects https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5274153/Robust-Cplusplus-Operational-Aspects aspectsthe 2022-03-15 17:27:00
海外TECH CodeProject Latest Articles Raneto Google OAuth login https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5327556/Raneto-Google-OAuth-login google 2022-03-15 17:17:00
海外TECH WIRED The Lapsus$ Hacking Group Is Off to a Chaotic Start https://www.wired.com/story/lapsus-hacking-group-extortion-nvidia-samsung rampage 2022-03-15 17:04:04
金融 金融庁ホームページ 金融庁職員の新型コロナウイルス感染について公表しました。 https://www.fsa.go.jp/news/r3/sonota/20220315-2.html 新型コロナウイルス 2022-03-15 18:00:00
ニュース BBC News - Home Marina Ovsyannikova: Russian journalist fined after TV protest https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60749279?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA russian 2022-03-15 17:06:09
ニュース BBC News - Home Fox News cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski and Ukrainian journalist killed in Kyiv https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60756503?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA cameraman 2022-03-15 17:20:29
ニュース BBC News - Home Russia sanctions Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and others https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60754136?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA contacts 2022-03-15 17:51:39
ニュース BBC News - Home Fracking: Deadlock over plan to seal up wells https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60749872?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA fracking 2022-03-15 17:44:35
ニュース BBC News - Home Chelsea withdraw request to play FA Cup tie with Middlesbrough behind closed doors https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60757919?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA middlesbrough 2022-03-15 17:44:14
ニュース BBC News - Home Ukraine war: Protester exposes cracks in Kremlin's war message https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60749064?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA faces 2022-03-15 17:44:33
ニュース BBC News - Home Gucci bag murder: 'Why are shops selling 15-inch machetes?' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60680826?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA illegal 2022-03-15 17:33:53
ニュース BBC News - Home Why is turning to Saudi Arabia for oil so controversial? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-58930311?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA russian 2022-03-15 17:31:13
ニュース BBC News - Home F1 rips it up and starts again, but the shadow of Abu Dhabi remains https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/60724378?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA season 2022-03-15 17:48:58
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「私はこれができます!」が面接のアピールにならない理由 - 起業家の思考法 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299127 問題解決 2022-03-16 02:55:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「投資で勝つ東大生」と「負ける東大生」の決定的な差とは? - 東大金融研究会のお金超講義 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299174 「投資で勝つ東大生」と「負ける東大生」の決定的な差とは東大金融研究会のお金超講義年月に発足した東大金融研究会。 2022-03-16 02:50:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 改めて学んでおきたい「移民と難民」の意味の違い - ビジネスエリートの必須教養 「世界の民族」超入門 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/298536 改めて学んでおきたい「移民と難民」の意味の違いビジネスエリートの必須教養「世界の民族」超入門「人種・民族に関する問題は根深い…」。 2022-03-16 02:45:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 副業に手を出して「ただ時間を浪費するだけで終わる人」の特徴 - 真の「安定」を手に入れるシン・サラリーマン https://diamond.jp/articles/-/296755 副業に手を出して「ただ時間を浪費するだけで終わる人」の特徴真の「安定」を手に入れるシン・サラリーマン異例の発売前重版刷仕事がデキない、忙しすぎる、上司のパワハラ、転職したい、夢がない、貯金がない、老後が不安…サラリーマンの悩み、この一冊ですべて解決これからのリーマンに必要なもの、結論、出世より「つの武器」リーマン力副業力マネー力。 2022-03-16 02:40:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 9割の人が知らない!【第一人者のコピーライティング技術100】 売上に決定的な差をもたらす 「Youメッセージ」vs「Meメッセージ」とは? - コピーライティング技術大全 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/297314 割の人が知らない【第一人者のコピーライティング技術】売上に決定的な差をもたらす「Youメッセージ」vs「Meメッセージ」とはコピーライティング技術大全発売たちまち大重版Amazonランキング第位広告・宣伝。 2022-03-16 02:35:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 日本人の平均寿命は男女ともに80歳以上、老後資金をどうつくるか? - 最新版つみたてNISAはこの9本から選びなさい https://diamond.jp/articles/-/298984 2022-03-16 02:30:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「忙しくても潰れない人」と「優秀でもメンタルが弱い人」の決定的なちがい - だから、この本。 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/298971 「忙しくても潰れない人」と「優秀でもメンタルが弱い人」の決定的なちがいだから、この本。 2022-03-16 02:25:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 【精神科医が教える】 一方的なお願いへのたった1つの対処法 - 精神科医Tomyが教える 心の荷物の手放し方 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/298977 voicy 2022-03-16 02:20:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 自分たちで日頃からできる認知症予防 - 1分間瞬読ドリル https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299089 amazon 2022-03-16 02:15:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 「通る企画書」「通らない企画書」を分ける、言葉選びのルールとは? - 商品はつくるな 市場をつくれ https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299172 量産 2022-03-16 02:10:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 親なら知っておきたい子どもが学校で学んでいる「プログラミング的思考」とは - アメリカの中学生が学んでいる14歳からのプログラミング https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299090 親なら知っておきたい子どもが学校で学んでいる「プログラミング的思考」とはアメリカの中学生が学んでいる歳からのプログラミング年の発売直後から大きな話題を呼び、中国・ドイツ・韓国・ブラジル・ロシア・ベトナム・ロシアなど世界各国にも広がった「学び直し本」の圧倒的ロングセラーシリーズ「BigFatNotebook」の日本版が刊行された。 2022-03-16 02:05:00
ビジネス ダイヤモンド・オンライン - 新着記事 サウジの対中石油輸出、人民元建てに変更も=関係者 - WSJ発 https://diamond.jp/articles/-/299252 関係者 2022-03-16 02:02:00

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

投稿時間:2021-06-17 05:05:34 RSSフィード2021-06-17 05:00 分まとめ(1274件)

投稿時間:2021-06-20 02:06:12 RSSフィード2021-06-20 02:00 分まとめ(3871件)

投稿時間:2020-12-01 09:41:49 RSSフィード2020-12-01 09:00 分まとめ(69件)